What to do if bored??

Options
I run almost everyday except for when the wind is crazy but I'm getting bored of the same old route, theres only so many places I can go where I live! Any suggestions?!

~Leash

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I run almost everyday except for when the wind is crazy but I'm getting bored of the same old route, theres only so many places I can go where I live! Any suggestions?!

~Leash
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    Have you thought about doing at home tapes? Or joining an aerobic class or spinning class? You probably burn a lot of calories running so you would have to find something similar. You could swim!
  • mandersen16
    Options
    I would agree. Get some exercise tapes for at home or our cable even carries a channel called FitTV and they rotate tons of different workouts. They vary on what they are and they are a lot of fun!
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    There are some great cardio DVDs out there, my favorites are Amy Bento adn Cathe Freidrich
    www.nrgfitness.net and www.thecathenation.com or you can order from www.collagevideo.com
    All these sites have video clips to view to give you an idea of the workouts. For pure fun and intensity Amy is the best IMO. Her choregrophy is pretty complex though and some don't like complex choreography. I do because it keeps the boredom out of it, for me any way