Can I show you something?

Options
2»

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    My boys are 21, 20 and 10. It was the 20 year old who said it. How sweet that your 10 year old is sticking up for his mommy! (Even if it means punching another kid lol) I just went through 21 years of being the fat mom at events! I don't want to be that mom for my 10 year old!

My plan is constantly evolving. When I started here, I had no idea what I was doing. This site has soooo many tools and I have learned to use them all! I started out just sticking to my calories intake and getting out and walking. I joined several challenges on here that were long term ones. I try to burn at least 5000 calories a week, which when you are heavier like me is not as hard as it sounds! I mix it up too. I do 30 minutes of yoga in the morning and again at night. Then I throw in an hour on the bike or walking or today is ZUMBA day!

At first I just watched calories. Then I started watching sodium. Then when I had a grasp on that, I started watching carbs....which I have evolved (the past 4 days) into watching sugars (which as a dear friend told me will help me avoid the ups and downs in energy)....

The next thing I have to do is up my fibers and proteins! I am a work in progress....
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! The scale moved today!!! big thanks to Kandrews for keeping my butt on track this week!

and my little runner dudette in the ticker is almost halfway to her destination!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!