HELP LOOSING WEIGHT SLOWLY

Options
IM KEEPING UP WITH MY LOW CALORIES AND EXERCISE 5 TIME A WEEK. DON'T SEE THAT MUCH PROGRESS. CAN THAT HAPPEN AT THE BEGINNING. I HAVE 2 WEEKS ON MY LOW CALORIES.

Replies

• PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    What are your expectations for rate of loss and what are you losing a week? :)

I ask because when I started I thought that it would go a lot faster than it did for me. It's a slow and somewhat long process full of really fun victories :)
  • unlockthebox
    unlockthebox Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yor likely also gaining muscle which ways more than fat
  • oochi3
    Options
    Stay positive you can do it. im here for support, i am also starting and havent seen change yet, but we will one day ! feel free to add me , anyone can add me for support :) Good luck !
  • happymayda
    Options
    hmmm i think im gaining ,muscle... hehe da girls in my PE class cudnt lift up this 45lb squat bar ,nd i wuz da only 1 who cud. ha i wuz like woah ...there r senoirs,juniors,sophmores..nd im only 14 :o
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    What do you do for exercise and what do you eat? This can make all the difference in the world.
    A healthy weightloss is usually slower, 1-2 lbs a week is the most that is recommended. Just make sure you're getting your calories for the day through nutritious foods, not packaged/processed stuff if possible, and keep up with the exercise.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Be glad you are loosing weight, as long as you keep loosing you are doing great!!! 2 weeks is not very long.
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Fruits, veggies, and lean meats...........I live by those and I stay away from so, so many other things that I use to not even think twice about sticking in my mouth and eating it. It is amazing what a simple piece of candy can do to your daily intake. Here is a list of FAT BURNING FOODS......

Apple cider vinegar
    Artichoke Cucumber Tomatoes
    Asparagus Dandelion and leaf Watermelon
    Beets Green tea
    Brussels sprouts Fennel
    Cabbage Horseradish
    Carrots Lettuce
    Cranberry Juice Oats
    These are a few things that I found on the net. I eat Brussels sprouts with my dinner quite often. The green tea, you can get the pomegranite and not even need a sweetener. Oats.... oatmeal for breakfast. Lettuce , tomatoes, cucumber, carrots..... there you have a salad....... watermelon.... nice snack. I put the vinegar on my spinach and salads. Horseradish... on your lean meat. You can just mix and match so many fat burning foods and it is so easy to fit quite a few of them in to your day. It works for me , anyway. Different things work for others. Hope this helps.
  • daves160
    Options
    Don't rush it. You will get there. Make sure you are eating at least some of your exercise cals. back. Take a peek at my blog. It may give you some ideas about eating.
  • micheledunne
    Options
    When I first started I lost 18 lbs in the first month. I excercise 6 times a week. Most of it is walking. You might not be eating enough. Or you might not be eating enough good carbs. If you arent eating enough your body shuts down and what ever you put in your body stays there. Its called starvation mode. Im not even on a diet. I have cut my portions way back still eating what I want but a little healthier. I started three months ago and have lost 32.8 lbs so far. So diets arent always what the crack up to be.