Jullian Michaels 30 day shred?

Options
Before I buy this workout, can someone tell me whether it works or not?
please post a comment below. I'd love to know if it works! =D :flowerforyou:

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I've just started it and am on Day 3, but I love it. I know many many people who swear by her DVDs, plus they're only like $9 at walmart, so why not?
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2D7 of 30 day shred. My stomach has shrunk. I haven't lost any weight on her DVD but I have seen some amazing toning. If you need toning it is definitely worth it. I wish I had held of on doing the videos for me to lose a little more weight but my pants fit better and that counts more than the pounds coming off.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    totally check out the ulitimate 30 day shred before and after thread its what made me want to start im on lvl 1 day 5 i feel like its worth it
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    There are tons of before/afters on this site. It definitely works. I LOVE it.
  • pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    A thought: check your local public *county* library. If your local library doesn't have it, they can usually check other libraries in the county and request it. A nice way to check it out before buying it.

--PixarDad
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have not done it, but from looking and reading so many profiles and messages on this site, I would have to say it works, .... There are pictures up from people before and after too...

But it is like anything, if you stick to it, it will work x
  • katrose22
    Options
    its on netflix! my copy is coming soon:) very excited to start