2»

Replies

• ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    It wouldnt offend me even it was directed at me. lol
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    If you are using this post to attack or degrade a fellow MFPer, then yes, its absolutely against the rules:

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact the staff directly.

_Ben
    MyFitnessPal Volunteer Staff
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    If you are using this post to attack or degrade a fellow MFPer, then yes, its absolutely against the rules:

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

_Ben

....oh well guess I will keep it for myself then.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

_Ben

....oh well guess I will keep it for myself then.

But there is nothing in there saying you can't tell the truth. I've been on here for a few months and there is indeed, a lot of dumb people here.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny. I'm going to copy it to my pictures file and send it to my sister as a joke when the right time comes. :laugh: :laugh:

Just to clarify, my sister isn't on MFP. She'd get a kick out of it.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Leaving this for those sarcastic moments

expert-2.jpg
    Oh man.. That is 1000 times better than the special kind of stupid.
  • JRMcCaghren
    Options
    It's a hilarious picture! But if someone is asking a legitimate, though stupid question, it wouldn't be appropriate to reply with this.