slimming world.

Options
am thinking of joining slimming world , again, for extra help and support but can only attend 2 meetings out of 4 each month due to my work shift pattern. am in my late 40s and wondered whether anyone else had tried losing weight through them. i would probably only be on their green days as am vegetarian and eat no fish or meat.

Replies

• Freshandhealthystart
    Options
    am thinking of joining slimming world , again, for extra help and support but can only attend 2 meetings out of 4 each month due to my work shift pattern. am in my late 40s and wondered whether anyone else had tried losing weight through them. i would probably only be on their green days as am vegetarian and eat no fish or meat.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Not heard of them. Assuming they are like Weight Watchers. How cool that they have Green Days to accommodate for their vegetarian/vegan members!
  • Freshandhealthystart
    Options
    maybe they only have classes in the uk then. but they are very good and the green days are ideal for non meat eaters ie, lots of veg, fruit, beans, pasta and potatoes. red days for meat eaters is lots of meat and fish , fruit and veg but limited pasta and potatoes. i may join on monday but still not completely decided.