friday nsv....whats yours?

My nsv for today....so the weight loss numbers are a bit slow for my liking but the clothes i ordered (1 size smaller than normal) came today and they fit perfect! Including the boots....that normally pinch at my calves when new (i have v muscley legs from years of horseriding) so happy days i am 2 sizes smaller than the UK average! Woop woop!

Any more out there lets make it a feel good friday! :)

Replies

• lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    I only lost a pound today but I also have lost 3inches from my butt and boobs!!! (nothing from my waist but we wont talk about that! :-))xxx
  • I don't have an NSV this morning. Did awfully bad last night at a friend's house. Going to do better this weekend.
  • I only lost a pound today but I also have lost 3inches from my butt and boobs!!! (nothing from my waist but we wont talk about that! :-))xxx

Hey its the inches that show....only we know the number! Well done :)
  • KitCatMcG
    KitCatMcG Posts: 29 Member
    Ex commenting I have lost weight! He only says it if he means it ..... :)
  • fimm
    fimm Posts: 191 Member
    Got under the hour for my cycle to work this morning for this first time ever!!! :smile:
  • ilikejam33
    ilikejam33 Posts: 252 Member
    Met the 5lbs lost in September challenge!!!!!
  • Ex commenting I have lost weight! He only says it if he means it ..... :)

Love that! :)
  • kathas0trophal
    kathas0trophal Posts: 118 Member
    i guess this is kind of too much information but my nsv is:

I like to be naked AGAIN ;-9 (At home)
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    I have two today... First, a pair of slacks I bought in May that were a size too small for me are now fitting me loosely. I wore them last week for the first time with a pair of spanks... no spanks today.

Second, I have noticed a large increase in my endurance level when I am at the gym. I am able to use higher weights and faster speeds. It may not mean much to most, but I started with the treadmill at 2.8 today I was at 3.3 for the same amount of time and with varying incline levels! Time to push harder and go farther still!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 698 Member
    I posted this yesterday, but I'm still happy about it today. I have a nice new formed muscle at the top of my shoulder. My profile picture is my attempt to show it. LOL Have a great Friday.
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Have no pain in my back today so I can race this weekend WOOOHOOO last race till March tho Boooo
  • i guess this is kind of too much information but my nsv is:

I like to be naked AGAIN ;-9 (At home)

Haha brilliant!
  • I've been on a plateau for a while but I pulled out a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since last spring and they look great. No more buying up a size every season!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    After gaining back and losing the same 2 pounds for two weeks I lost both again, plus one, on Monday, another on Tuesday and a third on Thursday. This morning I was down another half! Five and a half in one week. Not sure why but I am trying to keep my sodium lower and my water high. I have been trying to eat back only part of my exercise calories and trying very hard not to go over my allowance for calories. I know that I won't always lose like this, plus it's not healthy, but it was fun. I have just started exercising so my body is probably trying to figure out what the heck is going on. Like... what in the world is she doing to me? It's been 25 years since she tried this!!!!! Happy Friday everyone!!!!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!