Any Coffee ideas?

Options
2»

Replies

• kyylieeeeee
    kyylieeeeee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    If it's the flavor you like, buy a really high-quality flavored coffee (French vanilla, hazelnut, etc), make it in a French press, and add skim milk! You get the flavor plus the milkiness for the least amount of calories, sugar, and fat possible!

Also, like someone else suggested, vanilla sugar makes a big difference. A tiny pinch makes the taste fantastic!
  • xyzena
    xyzena Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Different flavored soy milks!

Soy milk ranges from vanilla to chocolate :)
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I use the flavored splenda packs when I want a change in my coffee.
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been drinking the Pumpkin Spice coffee from World Market with fat free half-and-half, a little bit of stevia (Stevia Extract in the Raw) and about 1tsp of real vanilla extract. My morning coffee - two decent-sized mugs - runs about 60 calories total, and it is DELICIOUS.
  • kjpersich
    kjpersich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I use the flavored splenda packs when I want a change in my coffee.

I've never seen those before. What flavors do they have?
  • neon0107
    Options
    I use to be a cream and suger guy for my coffee. Then a friend turned me on to fitness coffee. I get it from Amazon. Has a cinnamon taste to it. I just add a packet of spenda to it and not milk. I now like it better than regular coffee and with the added antioxidents why not. LOL. It is expensive but I make it last. My girlf friend tried it and loved it. Even feels more energy.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    coconut milk with agave nectar. If you're okay with sugar free stuff, Torani makes a lot of sugar free syrup flavors.
  • HeatherLynne76
    Options
    I always add a tablespoon of cocoa mix into my coffee, doesn't add too many calories and works as a creamer/flavor, I prefer the nestle over the swiss miss, but you can try different things. Also, I've put drops of flavor extract in... raspberry, peppermint.
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Healthy_Hannah483 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I use equal amounts of coffee & soy/almond milk. Right now I'm using pumpkin spice soy milk which is a treat as it is higher in calories than I usually allow.
  • kannikins119
    Options
    I love coffee. I love flavored creamers! But since being on my lifestyle change it has become boring and not that tasty.
    I bought the sugar-free vanilla but that is the only flavor they had. Any ideas for making yummy coffee?

I am the same as you. I am struggling with my morning coffee. I am getting burnt out on sugar free french vanilla or fat free milk and truvia. So this morning I was at Hyvee and found a brand new sugar free flavored creamer.

Nestle Coffeemate Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha

It is delicious and only 15 cals a serving!!!!!!!!
  • tifftaffy
    tifftaffy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Another thing you might want to try is adding cinnamon or a spice mix, like Pumpkin Pie Spice, to your grounds before you brew. Tastes wonderful, especially as the weather's turning colder.

Fantastic idea- I'm going to have to steal that idea from ya :-)

But as for me, I usually just add Rice Milk- I suppose I could add honey for more of sweet treat.