if you could have superhero powers....

Options

Replies

• killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Invisibility... I like people-watching. Not in a creepy way... lol... I am just fascinated with sociology, and how people behave... I watch documentaries like there is no tomorrow... so it would be really cool to have unlimited access to people in their "natural habitats." lol.

Flying would also be cool, as would walking through walls... and telekinesis. haha :)
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Definitely the ability to fly!

And, I've always wanted to be able to breath underwater. I know, perhaps not crazy practical, but it's just something I've always wished I could do!
  • ergenzinger
    Options
    Flying and super strength. And the ability to transfer any extra fat or built up sleepiness to another person. For example - did I gain a couple pounds? BAM! Now they're on Lex Luthor. Am I really dragging because I was up all night fighting crime? BAM! Now the Joker is nodding off and I'm fresh as a daisy.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    To have laser eyes that can melt fat away & psychic abilities
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    To fly. I liked someone's idea on cleaning at the snap of the fingers...that would be pretty handy!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I just need one. The ability to cut out peoples brains and gain their abilities.

Sylar =P badass

For real. wow. I hope I get that power now. I have a nice list of people to go after.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I would want my superpower to be omniscience. With that power I'd then be able to accomplish anything I could ever think of, and I'd know what people are thinking, and I'd be able to find out for sure why my fiancée left me instead of just guessing that it's because I got too fat for her. Knowing the real reason might help to put my mind at ease. So yeah, I'd totally go with omniscience.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I just need one. The ability to cut out peoples brains and gain their abilities.

not fair!! i need at least two episodes to gather the power to counter that attack!
  • lawlzx
    Options
    Telekinesis and telepathy.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    What do you mean, if?
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    The ability to change the TV channels with my mind, seeing as we never can find the remote. :huh: That's all! And the ability to have awesome abs without doing anything and magically get rid of stretch marks!! :laugh:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    The ability to make people instantly happy and frinedly!

Sounds lame, but I would kill for one day without my kids going crazy and screaming and fighting and crying!
  • KeyMasterOfGozer
    KeyMasterOfGozer Posts: 229 Member
    Options

Sylar =P badass
    Exactly, shouldn't your last wish always be for 100 more wishes? :)
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Teleportation
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Power of the mind..to be able to move things with my mind, to push thoughts and pull thoughts from someones head ;-) I sound evil tho..I just want the truth and justice thing tho I swear ;-):flowerforyou:

TGIF :drinker:

I'm pretty sure women are born with these abilities already...
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Time control... And teleportation.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH how did i forget shape shifting ?!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    The ability to heal people. If you could heal the worst of injuries, diseases etc, people would follow you as a Saint.

People would adore you, idolize and revere you. You could restore hope, where hope is lost. Allow people to love a little longer.

That would be a power worth having.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I would want to be invulnerable and super strength......

Also I would rather be a super villan and then on to world domination......:devil:
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    I already have a super power... Blunderness! I trip or knock things over, resulting in tripping up the bad guys along the way. I'm a super hero, without even realizing it.

No but really... I would love to fly, teleport, mindread, and shapeshift. :laugh: