Shanae--YAY! on the size 12!

Goals for October 11:
    1. Water.
    2. Stay in 1800 calories.
    3. Day 2 Week 3 of the ACE plan.
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Had a nice relaxing day yesterday. Today will not be one. lol

Goals
    1. laundry got tons to do!!
    2. clean living room and dining room and kitchen
    3. Clean up the weeds that have taken over a few spots outside.

It's supposed to be a really nice day today again but by this weekend its not going to be...So I must get the outside stuff done and laundry is an outside thing for me. I love my clothesline!!

If I have time to I might even make some more jelly since I still have tons to make. I have 4 gallons of grape juice to make into jelly.

Well I'm off of here as it is going to be a busy day today. Hope you all have a great day!!!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Good morning, almost afternoon, lol.

Goals for Oct. 11
    1. Clean living room
    2. Get laundry put away
    3. Ab circle (I'm determined to do it tonight!-its been a while)

Also tonight, I'm taking my daughter to get signed up for cheerleading, its something she's been wanting to do for a very long time. Got a paper from the school last week, to sign her up with young champions, so today's the day. Hope she like it, she's with it for 16 weeks.....every Tuesday night.

Other news, um, This weekend is going to be very fun, yet also lots of walking :smile: Saturday morning, I am doing the 5k Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk and then if weather stays nice, then me and the kids and maybe a friend will be going to do corn mazes and the Sunday is our bowling league night,, I'm so looking forward to this weekend :smile:

Well, I am going to go for now, got lots to do, have a good day!

:heart:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

Goals for October 11:
    1. Water.--Not the best.
    2. Stay in 1800 calories.--Yes
    3. Day 2 Week 3 of the ACE plan.--Yes

Now that it's getting cooler I am having a harder time drinking water. I really need to concentrate on that!

Only 1 1/2 weeks of work left. Trying to find another seasonal (at least) job but there's just not much out there!
    I'll have plenty to keep me busy but I like working. I really do think it's my age--that's supposed to be illegal but we all know discrimination happens anyway, right?

The weather here is supposed to be clearing up so hopefully I'll be able to walk outside later.

Have a great day, everyone!

Goals for October 12:
    1. Water.
    3. Day 3 Week 3 of the ACE plan.
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    Kathy-Sorry to hear about the job, and unfortunately discrimination does happen, but companies will say otherwise. Good luck on the job search though!

I am also having a hard time drinking water, with it getting cooler.

Goals for Oct. 11
    1. Clean living room -Nope
    2. Get laundry put away -Yes!
    3. Ab circle (I'm determined to do it tonight!-its been a while) Yes, didn't get my 30 mins workout but got 10 in last night :)

Goals for Oct. 12
    1. Water
    2. Some type of workout
    3. Eat healthy
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    Goals for Oct. 12
    1. Water-had 1 bottle water
    2. Some type of workout-nope
    3. Eat healthy-Did better than the days before....

Goals for Oct. 13
    1. Walking with Beth
    2. Water
    3. Clean bathroom
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for October 12:
    1. Water.--Better.
    2. Stay in 1800 calories.--No.
    3. Day 3 Week 3 of the ACE plan.--Yes.

Well, didn't get much of a walk in but I did finish a set of jewelry for the fund-raising auction. Still want to get a kitty pendant and/or earrings made, though.

Yeah, Barb--I'm always "overqualified". This job will start up again next season (in Jan. or Feb.), but it would be nice to have a permanent one! I'll keep busy, though, and who knows--maybe one of those 'job creators' will create a few jobs! (Just a bit of sarcasm!)
    BTW--Love the picture! You do 'zombie' well!

Time to get moving! Have a great day!

Goals for October 13:
    1. Water.
    3. Day 4 Week 3 of the ACE plan.
  • Ravyn1982
    Options
    Goals
    1. laundry got tons to do!!---STILL WORKING ON THIS I HAD SO MUCH!!!
    2. clean living room and dining room and kitchen --- WELL YEAH NOT SO MUCH BUT SLOWLY MAKING PROGRESS
    3. Clean up the weeds that have taken over a few spots outside. ---DIDN'T GET TO THIS AND NOW ITS RAINING....

Today hasn't been too bad. I've gotten in a walk though not too long of one as my ankle was yelling at me for some reason...

Now I've got to go get my daughter from BGC and have her help me make dinner tonight:smile: It's not a very healthy dinner but it will taste good and it could be worse. We are having pigs in a blanket tonight. But we are using grillers instead of hotdogs and they have cheese in them. Will probably do some baked beans with it or maybe some potato soup...This rainy day screams soup to me...But its getting pretty cool out there and soup is always nice:smile:
  • slk1nc
    slk1nc Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to MFP - this is my first week so I'm still trying to figure things out! I'm a 43 year old middle school teacher with two teenagers and a husband at home. I've needed to lose 20 pounds for over five years and I just can't seem to do it. It may not sound like a lot of weight, but it might as well be 100 pounds. I've tried weight watchers and jenny craig and I'll lose a little weight and fall off the wagon. I get discouraged when I don't see immediate results and I end up quitting. I like the idea of setting daily goals and taking things one day at a time.
    GOALS: Stay within calorie goal
    Exercise for at least 30 minutes
    Drink more water
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    Saturdays goal
    1. Consume all my protein, try to meet my goal
    2. Drink 5 bottles of water
    3. Try to meet my fiber goal
    (No extras from work)
  • bluerose9483
    Options

Goals for Oct. 13
    1. Walking with Beth-Yes!
    2. Water-Sorta, had one this morning
    3. Clean bathroom-Yes!

Kathy-LoL Thanks for the comment on my pic :smile:

Goals for Oct. 14
    1. Walking with Beth
    2. Water
    3. Prepare for the breast cancer walk on Saturday
    4. Clean bedroom

Good night! :heart:
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    GREAT MORNING ALL!!!
    Goals for the Weekend of October 14-16

1. Workout eack day
    2. Water Water Water
    3. Keep Calorie count and carb count under control

I have been doing the Couch to 5k program this week and so far so good and I still do circut training as well. I completed the 30 day shred and I am resting on it for a while and will do it again soon. I think you have to keep it intresting. So my weekend is going to be crazy the boys have a heck of a weekend! So mommy has one. Yeah! Clean the house, Football game, Meeting and Workout....

Have a blessed day and good luck on your goals!

Shanae`
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for October 13:
    1. Water.--Better,
    2. Stay in 1800 calories.--Yes.
    3. Day 4 Week 3 of the ACE plan.--Yes.

I'm not going to be around much for these next few days. I'll try to log in but I can't even promise that. (Thank goodness I track my foods on my phone!) Should be LOTS of walking involved, though and I'm taking some fruit and healthy snacks so I stay out of any donated food at the rally.

Rayvn--I could eat soup all the time! My family, though--not so much. :laugh: Oh well, they are all grownups and can fix themselves something if they want to!

slk1nc--Welcome! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: This is a very informal group and all are welcome. I've been off the wagon more than on lately and am trying to change that!

emmiee921--Water is my BIGGEST problem!

Barb--Have fun on your walk Saturday!

Everyone--Have a good day and weekend. We CAN do this!

Goals for October 14-15-16:
    1. Water.
    3. Try to keep on track with the ACE plan. (Days 5, 6, 7 of week 3)
  • bluerose9483
    Options

Goals for Oct. 14
    1. Walking with Beth-Yes!
    2. Water-Had 1 bottle water today....still working on that
    3. Prepare for the breast cancer walk on Saturday-Yes!
    4. Clean bedroom-Not so much

Good night! :heart:

Goals for Oct. 15
    1. Complete the 3.2 mile Breast Cancer walk
    2. Enjoy walking through the corn mazes with family and friends
    3. Water
    4. Spend some quality time with hubby :smile: :heart:

Goals for Oct. 16
    1. Water
    2. Clean bedroom
    3. Have fun bowling
    4. Spend more time with hubby before he leaves out for work Monday night

I am putting both days up as I am going to be a pretty busy lady. Will try to pop in, but if not, see you all Monday! Have a great weekend!!

• Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    GREAT MORNING ALL!!!
    Goals for the Weekend of October 14-16

1. Workout eack day - Friday and Saturday
    2. Water Water Water - Somewhat
    3. Keep Calorie count and carb count under control -YES

October 17, 2011

1. Morning Run and Evening Workout
    2. WATER WATER WATER
    Have a blessed day and good luck on your goals!

Shanae`
    [/quote]
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for October 14-15-16:
    1. Water.--Did okay.
    2. Stay in 1800 calories.--Mostly.
    3. Try to keep on track with the ACE plan. (Days 5, 6, 7 of week 3)--No. Have to do week 3 AGAIN! (3rd time's the charm?)

I had a good weekend. I'm pretty sure I did okay on the food and I did okay on the water, too, but not so much on the workouts. Lots of walking, though it was slower than I'm used to going.

Goals for October 17:
    1. Water.
    2. Stay in 1800 calories
    3. Day 1 Week 3 of the ACE plan.
  • Ravyn1982
    Options
    Today hasn't been too bad. I've gotten in a walk though not too long of one as my ankle was yelling at me for some reason...

Now I've got to go get my daughter from BGC and have her help me make dinner tonight:smile: It's not a very healthy dinner but it will taste good and it could be worse. We are having pigs in a blanket tonight. But we are using grillers instead of hotdogs and they have cheese in them. Will probably do some baked beans with it or maybe some potato soup...This rainy day screams soup to me...But its getting pretty cool out there and soup is always nice:smile:

Had a good weekend and we had that soup. It was really yummy!!!

Gonna check back in in the morning just had to see how you all were doin:)
  • bluerose9483
    Options

Goals for Oct. 15
    1. Complete the 3.2 mile Breast Cancer walk-Yes, my mom, daughter, friend, and I did it in (in the freezing cold) in 1 hr and 10 mins
    2. Enjoy walking through the corn mazes with family and friends-Yes, we did lots more walking and even got "lost"
    3. Water-Not so much
    4. Spend some quality time with hubby :smile: :heart:-Not as much as I was hoping

Goals for Oct. 16
    1. Water-Not so much
    2. Clean bedroom-Nope
    3. Have fun bowling-Yes! Even though we had issues with our lanes all night, we still had a ball.
    4. Spend more time with hubby before he leaves out for work Monday night-Nope.

I am putting both days up as I am going to be a pretty busy lady. Will try to pop in, but if not, see you all Monday! Have a great weekend!!

Morning everyone.

Overall great weekend! But I gained this past week too, oh well, next week will be better.

I'm thinking today is going to be a lazy day (just not feeling like doing anything, as of right this moment) But if I change my min, here are some things I would like to do today:

Goals for Oct. 18
    1. Clean dinning area
    2. Clean bedroom
    3. Water
    4. Be better with choices today
  • Ravyn1982
    Options
    So for today for me....I really need to get on the cleaning. I wish I could just wish it all clean and it would happen or that I could go for a walk and the cleaning fairy can do it for me!!! :) Wishful thinking I think....lol Oh well I know I'm gonna find all sorts of excuses today to not get anything done. I'm not even gonna lie about that to myself. So no goals and will be happy with anything I do get done today. Best way to stay positive with everything going on with me right now. Finanical issues right now that are not good at all.....:grumble:
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for October 17:
    1. Water.--no
    2. Stay in 1800 calories--no
    3. Day 1 Week 3 of the ACE plan.--no

NOT a good day at all. Found out that Lowe's closed 20 stores over the weekend, including one where some friends work. (I work at a Lowe's store.) That just set a bad tone for the whole day. Need to get back on track starting NOW!

Goals for October 18:
    1. Water.
    2. Stay in 1800 calories
    3. Day 1 Week 3 of the ACE plan.