Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Honey Crisp apples, how I love thee

I was so geeked to see Honey Crisp apples back in the store this week! I love fall so much more than normal just because it brings with it these yummy apples!!

:heart: :love: :heart:

Replies

• Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    **jealous** They are my absolute favorites and I have been looking everywhere and have been unable to find any yet. I hope to find some soon, enjoy! :)
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    my fav apples!!!!!
  • AHHHHHHHHHH they are so good!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    MMMMMMMMMMMM, will be looking for those at the grocery store. they ARE the best!!!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! MMMMMMMMMMMM
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Woo! I've been averaging two a day :smooched:
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    I bought some yesterday - they were so expensive though! Probably because they're so good
  • soooo yummy. we found them at an apple orchard last weekend, finally and they were $17 a bag!! but dam, they were yummy :)
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    I have a half bushel on my counter at home. The whole family loves them!
  • darklord48
    darklord48 Posts: 114 Member
    All hail the University of Minnesota for creating this delicious variety.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    how are they different then other apples? Are they more like a mac or a delicious? I live in NH, and I have seen signs for them at hte local farms... I may have to stop on the way home!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    My favorite too and the organic ones taste better than the conventional ones. They are freaking expensive though, but we pay it....
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 953 Member
    I have been waiting for them!! I hope my store has them
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Agree!! Love, love, love these apples!!:heart: Going to the apple farm tomorrow to get a bag or two! :happy:
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    how are they different then other apples? Are they more like a mac or a delicious? I live in NH, and I have seen signs for them at hte local farms... I may have to stop on the way home!

They are super crisp and sweet. Just delicious!!!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567

Yes, they are crunchy/crisp but not dense (like a Red Delicious). They have the most juicy sweetness to them. I could eat them everyday.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member

done deal. going today. thanks ; )
  • The best apple ever!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    i looooooove honey crisp apples. i look forward to them every fall and continue to buy them until the store no longer has them in stock. i'm on the hunt for them now!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    I drove to the opposite side of town last week to get some Honey Crisps. They are $2.99 a pound for the organic kind but they are COMPLETELY worth it!!!