Those Magnificent MFP's in their flying Machines ! CLOSED

Options
LeeKetty1176
LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
OK

THATS IT

The teams are now locked in !

Please submit your flight path.

return your seats and tables to their up right position......... we are ready for the off !!!

WE have 21 team in this game, and one plucky guy flying solo.

Remember

1.............................1 cal = 0.25 miles
2..............................send me the miles you have completed from your last update
3..............................when you are updated you will get a PM saying "Updated"
4............................. when submitting numbers please tell me what team you are....... i am but a simple man

a slight over sight but i am away for a few days at the start **face palm** . i will be getting PMs but not able to update on my iphone!

Good luck to all ! remember its meant to be fun, so make sure you support your team and others !!!!!

LEE.........

Replies

• AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Thanks again Lee for all your work on these

Also do you have the link to the flight path.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Woot woot woot!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Um, btw, I'll have you a place marker for my team by the end of the day. Promise. :-)
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for everything you do
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    so we don't report to our captain, we report to you? or can we report to our captain and they can give you the lump sum?
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    so we don't report to our captain, we report to you? or can we report to our captain and they can give you the lump sum?

sorry, yes report to the captain and the captain will give me the TEAM number ! well spotted
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options

sorry, yes report to the captain and the captain will give me the TEAM number ! well spotted

leave it to the canadian to call you out! LOL
  • Glos1976
    Options
    Cheers Lee. Really looking forward to this!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options

I was going to say! Thats horrible!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    FIGHTER FLIGHT AND PLACEMARK 29 ARE THE SAME GROUP :p
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the effort of putting this together Lee... Let's get these planes off the ground! :)
  • jess_brock
    jess_brock Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Yay! Can't wait to get started. I'll be on vacation this weekend but will definitely be going on my morning runs and possibly hitting the elliptical. I'll be logging in and reporting to my captain!

Good luck to all the other teams. You're gonna need it! :wink: :laugh:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

leave it to the canadian to call you out! LOL

I was thinking the same thing and feeling sorry for you inbox if all of use are posting directly to you.
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    Team Lighter Than Air is ready for takeoff. If anybody needs quick access, our team page www.billmills.org/lighterthanair.htm has a link to the master global flight path.

Best of luck to everynone. Let the fun begin. Thanks, Lee.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Ready to rock n roll!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    SO READY FOR THIS. Thanks for putting this together!!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    SO EXCITED!!! I know how much fun it was to Row the World with everyone, can't wait to Fly the World too!! Loving seeing everyone's clever team names and signatures!! Good luck all!