Hello All!!!!

Options
My name is ETC80, and I don't have a healthy relationship with food.

My weight has gone up and down for the last 16 years.

I've been known to over-eat, over-exercise, fast, binge, try fad diets, use food as comfort, and anything else you could imagine.

I'm ready to get off this rollercoaster, and focus on health as opposed to vanity and emotions regarding food and exercise.

Yesterday was my Day 1 on this site. I had trouble filling out the diet log honestly, t was almost second nature to fib regarding portion size. This worries me.

I've been lying to myself for too long. I need to get "real" about leading a healthy life, and break the habits that have gotten me to where I am.

No more excuses, and no more trying to rationalize over-eating, poor food choices, or not exercising properly.

Replies

• shellybarbal
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site filled with lots of supportive and motivating people. It is a real eye opener when you first start logging, right? Stick with it and BE HONEST! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Log in everyday and put it all on there. Trust me it will help. It will keep you in check and then you have all of us to cheer you on and cheer you up when needed :flowerforyou:

We got your back!!!

Good luck!
  • patilee
    patilee Posts: 125
    Options
    Hi ETC80,
    I'm new too. I just completed my first week logging everything I put in my mouth and my exercise. It sure is an eye opener. I now know exactly why I'm not losing weight. It's amazing how quickly the little snacks add up... Hang in there.