When the scale doesn't cooperate.......

Options
I weighed in this morning and have not lost (or gained) any weight this week but that's ok because next week I'm sure there will be a decrease. It's probably just that my body hasn't caught up with the work I've been doing. Haven't lost any inches recently but when I look at the overall numbers it makes me feel great. Total lbs lost - 57. Total inches lost - 39. BMI has decreased from 43.25 to 34.1 and Body Fat down from 47.6 % to 29.05 %. Clothing started at a 3x and 24/26 and I'm down to a 1x 18W (sometimes 16W). So phooey :indifferent: on the scale ! It can catch up to me next week.

I posted this on my profile this morning for myself but I thought it might be poignant for everyone else so when you think you're having a bad day or week look how far you've come, not where you happen to be at the moment. It's like riding a bike. Keep peddling no matter what and you'll get there. :wink:

Replies

• dakmom
    dakmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! Thanks for the post! It's very encouraging during those times of frustration when the scale isn't showing me what I want to see! Appreciate it!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    This is just what I needed. I have been back at it for 2 weeks now and not a movement on the scale. It can be so frustrating and unmotivating when you work so hard and don't get the results you want.
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I NEEDED that today! The scale hasn't been cooperating with me neither but so far since June I have lost 42 lbs, I went from a 24w to a 20w =) That's quite a lot in the almost 4 months I've been doing this! Take that scale! I am still WINNING!
  • kathryn72277
    kathryn72277 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for the motivation!!!
  • Judyann5
    Options
    That is amazing. Keep up the good work. The weight will come off again. I wish you the best for the week ahead.:flowerforyou:
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Today, this week, I really needed to hear that :)
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you :D

..and congrats!!!
  • Brittshae
    Options
    I like that!!! I needed to hear that as well!!! I am proud of my success so far, but sometimes the scale does not cooperate!! I will be buying new clothes soon because my pants are almost too big for me. As long as I can see and feel a difference, the scale really is not a big issue, but sometimes we can get caught up with the numbers on the scale.