Trying again

Options
I'm back after a couple months off. :ohwell: I'm not very happy with myself and I'm at an all-time high. :sick: I've never weighed this much and I'm at a point where the clothes I have don't fit and the clothed I shop for don't fir right. I'd love a pal besides MFP to be accountable with. In the past I've tried very drastic measures bordering on ED to get to my weight goals.

I'm feeling this strong erg to get myself in shape, I'm almost 25 and my husband and I are thinking of starting a family in the next 1-2 years. I don't want to grow a baby in an unhealthy body. I've got from 30 to 40 pounds to lose so if there's anyone on here that's just starting or starting again and has around the same amount of weight to lose I'd love to partner up.

Replies

• ajanieva
    Options
    I'm back after a couple months off. :ohwell: I'm not very happy with myself and I'm at an all-time high. :sick: I've never weighed this much and I'm at a point where the clothes I have don't fit and the clothed I shop for don't fir right. I'd love a pal besides MFP to be accountable with. In the past I've tried very drastic measures bordering on ED to get to my weight goals.

I'm feeling this strong erg to get myself in shape, I'm almost 25 and my husband and I are thinking of starting a family in the next 1-2 years. I don't want to grow a baby in an unhealthy body. I've got from 30 to 40 pounds to lose so if there's anyone on here that's just starting or starting again and has around the same amount of weight to lose I'd love to partner up.
  • ONAMISSION
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR PARTNER. I AM NEW TO THIS SITE TOO. I AM TRYING TO LOOSE 20 POUNDS. I AM ALSO AT THE BIGGEST POINT IN MY LIFE AND YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT CLOTHES NOT FITTING RIGHT. I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE IN ANYTHING I WEAR. SO TO BE HONEST I STAY IN JOGGING PANTS AND SWEAT PANTS WHENEVER I CAN!
    LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO PARTNER UP AND GET SKINNY!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]125726.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hey darlin, don't look back. Youre here now. No one is perfect at this k. But we can help eachother. And just for today start logging in what you eat or drink:) Write me anytime, denise in Oregon

• ajanieva
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I really appreciate your supportive responses. The only trouble is I don't know what to eat for breakfast:laugh: