scared of pizza now

Options
2»

Replies

• justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Don't be afraid to eat what you like! (Just don't eat it every day, an occasioinal indulgence won't kill you) I lost 10 lbs last year with this site and kept them off most of the year until I experienced a stressful situation and put 4 lbs back on recently. Started back up 10 days ago and have lost the 4 lbs back.

What is awesome about this site is that if you do want to eat pizza, just plan for it. I don't like meat, and have been sticking to my daily calorie goal. Don't have time to excercise much except uphill walking for 30 minutes a day BUT when I wanted a couple of slices of extra cheese pizza last week, I knew it would be about 700 cals, etc. and I excercised an extra 15 minutes more for three days and made sure that I ate mainly fruits and veggies throughout the day so I would have those 700 cals to spare. Also, I am eating Kashi oatmeal for bfast and eat dinner before 7:30pm which I also think has been a huge help.

I also love icecream and found Bryers brand to have 150 cals per serving. I had icecream three times last week and still didn't go over my calorie goal once. Not feeling deprived is (at least to me) going to be key in continuing to stick with it.

With a little planning, you can still indulge from time to time and still lose weight. :happy: