Anyone looking to lose a small amount of weight?

Options
I'm 24, petite and currently around 125 lbs. I'm looking to get down to 110-115 by the new year. I really like to eat, so dieting has been tough but I'm back on the wagon as of September (summer was a killer). I like to work out but getting my butt from my apartment to the gym takes a bit of motivation. I'm currently going wheat-free to see if it helps me lose tummy fat. I want to drop weight, build strength and endurance, and improve my mood and energy levels.

If any of this sounds like you might be in the same boat, add me and we'll work together!

Replies

• amberwebb79
    amberwebb79 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'2", started at 126.5, and I'm at the end of week 3, down to 121.6. Trying to get down to 110-115 range depending on how my muscle mass develops. I'm also at the end of week 3 of the Couch 2 5K running program. Got some belly fat to lose from having a baby last December.

Feel free to add me.
  • blue4myeyes
    blue4myeyes Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    well...i have 5 pounds left TO GO lol. i will add you as i have oonly a small amount left, although i have already lost 30 :) i could always used encouragement! good luck and i'll be talking to you...
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" right now I am at 123, looking to get to 120 and then I just want to maintain and build some muscle. I have been doing bodyrock.tv workouts for a few weeks now, loving it! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • mruszaj
    mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm in the same boat!

I'm also petite, 5'1 1/2 to be exact, and I weigh in at 115. I'm trying to get down to 105 by the end of October because I know thats when I look my best. I feel like its really hard to lose weight when you're already at an ok weight, its like you cant get past that plateau!
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    5'5 and a half, currently 132 or so lbs, aiming for 120-125.:)