Hello All - Nebie Here

Options
Thought I'd say hello. I just started yesterday. I've always went up and down in my weight. I'm hoping this will be my final destination to keeping the weight off. :bigsmile: My main reason for wanting to drop the weight is to help out with my arthritis in my knees and back. I've joined this site with some of my co-workers. Its always great to have that extra support. Yesterday was a big shock to the system, seems like every time I turned around I was needing a snack. But GOOD NEWS at the end of the day I still had a little over 400 calories I could have used. WOOT! :tongue: Have a great weekend all!

Replies

• AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! It sure feels good to end the day under your calorie goal. It shows that you can do it and that helps you keep up the good work. It has for me so far!! Good luck on the weight loss journey!!
  • mysticalboe
    Options
    Hi Lisa...I just started back on this too. I can use all the support possible. I've always gone back and forth weight wise..hoping to drop some serious pounds again and keep it off. Sure is difficult though. It's amazing how many calories are in one little snack....just had reduced fat peanut butter...190 calories a tbsp....luckily I had it on celery. Going to the gym tonight too..so that will help counter the PB!
    Have a great week-end!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Healthy New Journey :flowerforyou: