A question for women only

Options
2»

Replies

• sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    about a week before gain around 5 lbs but gone within a couple days of starting...much better than when i was younger
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I've never notice a gain....well once..but i cant say it was specifically casue of TOM...he kjust happen to be around at the time..
    but usually never
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    A day or 2 before and 3 or 4 pounds. I don't even bother getting on the scale until TOM is gone. Jerk.
  • branflake5
    Options
    usually bloated 3-4 days before and the day of. never weighed myself during that time tho.
  • branflake5
    Options
    how often r u weighing in, i think u should only do it once every week or even 2. because i was doing it like every other day and it is very discouraging because i wanted to see a difference everyday. then i realized this is not magic it takes time and dedication. so i am only weighing myself once every 10 days
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    1 week before and i turn into a bitc* and than when TOM comes along im the sweetest girl you will ever meet...its weird!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    3-4 days befere TOM, I start to notice bloatiness and weight gain. I gain about 3-6 pounds during TOM and my weight is not regular until 3-4 days after TOM.

This sounds just like me actually......
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I just say "What is. .. .is!"
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    *** for men only**

how long does your morning woody last?

again... who gives a ****?

oh dude....you are about to get beaten to death with about a million used tampons.......try and cover your head.

LMAO!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I went from 166lsb to 170lbs overnight a few days before my TOM. And I was bloated all throughout.
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going to weigh more the week before, sometimes I even put off my weigh in depending on when it falls in the week.