Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Finally doing it =]

Options
So i joined this site last week as i have been saying for just over a year i will lose weight but never do. So far i really like it and i can see how it will help. The thing is i use to be a skinny mini and then i got greedy with food and thought it's fine i will never be fat. I just turned 21 and my starting weight was 210 lbs so far i have been losing the same 4 lbs for about 3 months because i keep giving up! This was the case until last night when i asked my housemate to get out my house because he just wasn't a good guy and me and my boyfriend were fed up. So after he left he sent me an email that there was no need for but he told me i was FAT! Now i know i am but it was the first time i have ever heard someone call me fat i know people will think it but no-one has ever said it to me before. So after a lot of tears last night i woke up this morning with a new attitude and i am going to do it this time i don't want to spend my 20's being fat and when i am older think what if i had just done it. So today is the day that my life will change forever and i have made a promise to myself that this time next year i will be the girl i use to be and will never look and feel the way i do right now. So please wish me luck on my quest for THIN!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Msvanderp
    Msvanderp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to stay on track. People here are really supportive and positive. You know, I experienced something almost identical to what happened to you and your roommate except my roommate was also my best friend. I knew he was just hurt by our friendship divorce but what he did was really unnecessary. He actually emailed me a link to support group for over eaters. Considering the fact that we had a pretty bad falling out, I don't think he was just trying to be supportive of me losing weight. So I know how much it hurts. It's like "Damn, am I really that fat and damn, you were my best friend!!" Anyway, add me if you like.
  • emmadavison82
    Options
    Welcome to the site, i just joined last week, it been really good so far, good luck in achieving your goals im sure you will do it. :)