Soaring Sirens - Flying the World - CLOSED GROUP

Options
13»

Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    sorry i missed the last couple of days - stupid internet, i've sent my numbers out and hopefully am here to stay this time
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Big shout out to Amber E - walked her first 5K today & burned 442 calories in the process! Way to go girl!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Big shout out to Amber E - walked her first 5K today & burned 442 calories in the process! Way to go girl!

Thank you so much!! I had so much fun! Hoping to do another one in December :)
  • nlsalvatore
    Options
    Map was recently updated. We appear to be in 6th place now! Way to bump it up ladies!! Keep on burning those calories!
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!
  • nlsalvatore
    Options
    Correction - we are in 7th. The map was looking strange on my computer, and I couldn't see the 6th place team. 5th, 6th, and us are right on top of each other.
  • nlsalvatore
    Options
    Still in 7th! 5th and 6th are definitely in reach! Go, Sirens! This game will be done before you know it! We are down to less than 12,000 miles to go.
  • nlsalvatore
    Options
    Hi Sirens! Just saw the map. You are all doing an amazing job! :love: With our miles from yesterday, we are in 6th. The first place team, Fighter Flight, finished and appears to be going around again. Lee had said he would continue to track miles once teams finished until the game was over, if we wanted him to do that. In 2nd place are the Expendable MFPers - they are either finished or really close to it. Then is Team Lighter Than Air in 3rd.

I just submitted another 1233.5 miles from yesterday. We have 8141.5 miles to go, and are currently flying over the Pacific Ocean approaching the United States. So, we have 32,566 calories left to burn. That's a little over 4,000 calories apiece! Our game will be over before you know it. See if you can push it these last few days & maybe we can bump up a spot! Logging off to go do Turbo Jam. The weekend is in sight - yay!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    we're doing great, wonder how far we'll get before it's all over!
  • BeachGurl815
    Options
    We are probably very close to the finish??? I am going to workout hard tonight!
  • nlsalvatore
    Options
    We have just over 3,000 miles to go! Four teams are in and we should make it by the end of the week.:drinker:
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    sorry this is such a tough week for me - half time means minimum exercise time here :-(
  • nlsalvatore
    Options
    Hey, Karen, just do what you can - everything counts! We all have higher and lower burn days. With this group, it seems to even out most days, which is great! We're almost done!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    thanks Nancy, this is giving me the push to get anything done so it's a plus on both sides
  • BeachGurl815
    Options
    Well done ladies! It was nice 'flying with you! :drinker: