I've been naughty....

Options
2»

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    a spankin!
    I'd like to ask you to please refrain from such inappropriate and offensive statements. Hitting is never okay.
    Hmmm. . well just make sure that you keep your claws sheathed then!
    huh?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    a spankin!
    I'd like to ask you to please refrain from such inappropriate and offensive statements. Hitting is never okay.
    Hmmm. . well just make sure that you keep your claws sheathed then!
    huh?

Well since I was not the only one talkin about spankin. . just seemed like those claws came out and need to be retracted a bit! lol. . I was only kidding around. . Not like I would hit anyone. . blah
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    Well since I was not the only one talkin about spankin. . just seemed like those claws came out and need to be retracted a bit! lol. . I was only kidding around. . Not like I would hit anyone. . blah

You were the one who initiated that conversation. I didn't like it.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Seriously hurting someone, even with their consent, is illegal in the UK. I think the border line is whether or not you leave any lasting marks. So, however naughty you've been,OP, my hands are tied (yours could be too... I don't think they bothered banning that :wink:).
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

You were the one who initiated that conversation. I didn't like it.

Well I do apologize kind sir for offending your delicate sensibilities. . I did not stop by to hurt anyones feelings. . merely to joke a bit and go on my merry way. . . so toodles. . I have kid cartoons and movies awaiting me. . Ya'll have fun
  • glitterpiss
    Options
    uh community service?

*edited due to delicate sensibilities and certain peoples inabilities to get jokes.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the gang bang!