Can someone tell me how to add photo of food tracker on tumb

Options
I am wanting to share my food tracker on tumblr as a blog post, because my account is sharing my weight loss progress. Please help. Thanks. :)

Replies

• heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    I think in the "tools" tab it gives you a link to post a ticker or weight loss badge that you can post on your tumblr. :)

What's your URL btw? I'd love to follow you. :)
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    I just re-read and I'm not sure what you mean by "food tracker". Do you mean your food diary? I think they would have to come to your profile and click "look at diary" to see for each dairy, that is if your food diary is public and so is your profile.
  • JRMcCaghren
    Options
    I want to do the same thing on my site. I don't think there's a way to actually have it in the page. I've tried taking a screenclip of it, saving as a pic, and inserting the pic. But it really doesn't work that well.
  • wifeygettingfit
    Options
    Hi there! I usually just clip it save as a png or jpeg and paste in my tumblr entry.
  • benotnobodi
    benotnobodi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, girls. My account is Jenluvslife.tumblr.com I love tumblr and the support you get. I haven't been doing this long. I just emailed a girl who does the photo of her Food Tracker and i will let you guys know if she messages me back, or if i figure it out. Good luck to you girls. :)
  • benotnobodi
    benotnobodi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ok, ladies. I figured out how to copy your food tracker. keep the webpage up that you want to copy from, go under your start menu to accessories, snipping tool, click new, rectangle, and drag your cursor over what you want to copy on the webpage. when you are done, it will take it to paint, once you save it, save as a jpeg file, which is a photo. Once it's saved, add it to your tumblr as a photo and you got it. Hope this helps you guys. :)
  • kristigetsfit
    kristigetsfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!