Jawline?

kristie874
kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
Okay, so most of my jawline is back! Hooray! Now I'm starting to see my cheekbones struggling to poke through. I can't wait! What are your little silly things like this that keep you going?

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Okay, so most of my jawline is back! Hooray! Now I'm starting to see my cheekbones struggling to poke through. I can't wait! What are your little silly things like this that keep you going?
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Well, if we're talking about bones...

I definitely feel satisfaction in seeing and feeling my collarbones, ribs and hip bones sticking out a bit more. That may sound bad, but I'm seriously just one of those people who puts on fat only in her legs and arms. I could weigh 20 pounds more and you could still see most of my ribs.
  • I love that my favorite dress pants (which I bought about 7 years ago) "swish" when I walk instead of clinging to my legs for dear life. It reminds me that my hard work is paying off!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Slim face!! Last year's Xmas party pic was cute enough, but my face was "rounded". This year my face was more "slim" looking and it was all because of the 5 lbs I dropped. Oh...and my arms were more thin in appearance.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Great isn't it :happy:
    I'm finally seeing my collar bones and cheek bones poking through :bigsmile:
    I've got ankle bones I'd forgotten I had :laugh:
    My hip bones are also starting to show - and about time too :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Ohhh.. I can't wait to see my jawline... :love: .. haven't seen that in forever but def the first thing I want to notice. Neck fat.. BE GONE! :bigsmile:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    I can almost see mine, so excited!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    I only have one chin now, I am so excited, can't wait till I start seeing other things too!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!