• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Chris is that you?

whhat:tongue:
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    This is not the kind of controversial question I was expecting. I am by far against that idea. That is a terrible thing. The only married man I would be with is my awesome husband! :love:
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    If he'll cheat on his wife he'll cheat on you too. Trust me your just not that special if you're the girl on the side. If it's real he leaves his wife and takes you out in public and introduces your to family, collegues, etc.

ok to clear this topic up i am not dating a married guy,I was like 13 years ago but not now. I just wanted something to talk about since i couldnt sleep
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like Curious George.
  • glitterpiss
    Options
    I'm ok with extramarital relationships as long as no one is getting hurt.

In what possible scenario does no one get hurt? Oh -- full disclosure meaning they have an open marriage, and both the wife and husband are fully aware and approving of the affair?

Pretty much. For example, I'm ok with my fiance having sex with other people, as long as he tells me he intends to first, and uses protection and all that. I'd likely want to join in as well though. I really can't imagine only sleeping with one person for the rest of my life.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I like Curious George.

do baby giraffs fluing poo
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Hm, I'd go with no.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I'm ok with extramarital relationships as long as no one is getting hurt.

In what possible scenario does no one get hurt? Oh -- full disclosure meaning they have an open marriage, and both the wife and husband are fully aware and approving of the affair?

Pretty much. For example, I'm ok with my fiance having sex with other people, as long as he tells me he intends to first, and uses protection and all that. I'd likely want to join in as well though. I really can't imagine only sleeping with one person for the rest of my life.

:heart:
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    Hm, I'd go with no.

about flinging poio or sex with married ppeopele
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    :) i've been with someone that's married... my husband! :laugh: and other than him i dont plan on it but never say never... given the right place and time you never know...
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    if a bloke wants to cheat on his wife then why does the bit on the side need to take responsibility for that? i'm not responsible for someone else's marriage.
    however, i've never cheated on anyone nor been the other woman.
    if my hubby did that to me, i'd blame him and not the other woman. and he'd be wearing his testicles as earrings.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    First I wanna say I'm jealous because Friday nights I work so I can't enoy everyone's drunkenness, though I'm putting voices with all your comments and it's quite funny!! Glad you guys are having fun! Secondly, NO to the married thing and YES to george!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    First I wanna say I'm jealous because Friday nights I work so I can't enoy everyone's drunkenness, though I'm putting voices with all your comments and it's quite funny!! Glad you guys are having fun! Secondly, NO to the married thing and YES to george!

You're not alone. I'm not working, but not drinking, either..... boo
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Sex with a married guy is fine...Curious George on the other hand, that guy is trouble! :noway:
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Yes I have.....before and I look at it this way...if he has more "game" then me I deserve it.......oh well I am drunk and dont care mood
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    if a bloke wants to cheat on his wife then why does the bit on the side need to take responsibility for that? i'm not responsible for someone else's marriage.
    however, i've never cheated on anyone nor been the other woman.
    if my hubby did that to me, i'd blame him and not the other woman. and he'd be wearing his testicles as earrings.

^^^^ Sounds like what I would say
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like Curious George.

do baby giraffs fluing poo

No. They would probably like to, though.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    LOL at all the drunken posts I love em! What get me is ambien, holy crap I can get on here and spew some crap that I cannot believe I would say or do. I take ambien and end up binge eating, typing on here, and I wake up naked and dont remember ****! I am a better drunk than a pill head, happy posting!
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I'm drunk too :drinker:

and No.. I would never... that's too much drama

I weent to quote u an almost reported u opps glad i caught it in time i have whe i was much much younger so it sticks in my minfd

unlike punctiation an proper spelling

lmao! I did it once so from my experience I'm saying too much drama. The girl got hella mad at me. My thing is, if you're pleasing your man in all aspects of your relationship he never would of come my way :)
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I love my husband... I don't want anyone but him!!! :)