The person above me.....

Options

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    tpam looks so healthy and strong in her photo, so we meet again, it does seem like we are always right there posting together. :laugh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    has me running out of things to say..must read her profile:flowerforyou:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    140829.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

What a great idea for a thread!! The person above me looks very strong and confident! And sharing lots of her success and efforts with us with her tickers. Thank you. Today is only my 1st here and I'm liking the positive nature of everyone. Great! :happy: Best to all in 2009!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    ... is motivated and has decided to pay more attention to living healthier! Good decision! She's giving her life a new turn :flowerforyou:
  • melissa91971
    Options
    tpam is dedicated to a healthy lifestyle! she is fun and a good friend to all!

~Mel
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Options
    Melissa is getting healthy for herself. That is the best reason ever! Her profile picture is very cute, too!
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    The person above me is doing an awesome job with her weight loss....41 pounds...:flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    The person above me is looking pretty darn HOT for 69 years old :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    tpam is very sweet and nice.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    The person above me sounds like a great mom and a very motivated loser. You can do it.
  • jbmhamapm
    Options
    The person above me sounds like a great mom and a very motivated loser. You can do it.

You are over halfway to your goal. You are a very beautiful girl that is going to make your future husbands mouth drop when you walk down the aisle.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    the woman above me lives a busy life.:smile:
    balencing her full time job, 3 kids and a happy husand while trying to take extra care of herself w/ good diet/exercise habits.

:heart:
  • nicolet04
    Options
    the woman above me is very pretty!!! u seem to be a very fun person and u seem to have a great support system!!!
  • heal4444
    Options
    is proud of the reasons she's doing all this for. For herself and for her family. :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    TPAM is pretty incredible, she mentioned she's only been here a few days, and WOW, what a wealth of knowledge and friendship she's already showed/shared with so many of us already:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ...is my hero. Always shining, always striving, always looking ahead.... How will you ever know where you want to go if all you do is look backwards. See the light ahead, and relish it... like the person above me!

:glasses:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    has a great attitude and a lovely smile:smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    ...is my hero. Always shining, always striving, always looking ahead.... How will you ever know where you want to go if all you do is look backwards. See the light ahead, and relish it... like the person above me!

:glasses:
    Ahh you're such a Sweetheart Chris!! Always have such kind words to say:blushing: thHUGFriend-1.gif:smooched: Well I believe it takes a positive person to recognize another! So there:drinker: :wink: :bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • heal4444
    Options
    TPAM is pretty incredible, she mentioned she's only been here a few days, and WOW, what a wealth of knowledge and friendship she's already showed/shared with so many of us already:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

the person above me is very kind and welcoming. Thank you Fitness Chick!! so much for your words you wrote. I just feel very lucky to have found this site and all of you and eager to share with everyone here!!. Best to all!! :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    sunflower8926

TPAM is so helpful and kind on all the threads I've seen her share on...and oh my, the cutest AV pic ever!! ::giggling:::

Hon, you add to much to this site, so glad you're here with us!:flowerforyou: :happy: