The person above me.....

Options

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Is enthusiastic and helpful to other people here.

Also, from your profile you sound like a great mom.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

awwwww, thank you so much, I appreciate the compliments. My kids are my life.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    The person above me is doing an excellent job and I know she will reach her goal!!:flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    The person above me is doing an excellent job and I know she will reach her goal!!:flowerforyou:

TPAM is so amazingly awesome and i adore her, she inspires me every day!!!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    TPAM is so amazingly awesome and i adore her, she inspires me every day!!!

TPAM might wanna know that I find her amazingly awesome too - the bluest and most beautiful eyes ever! :wink:

It's great to have her around :smile:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i really like the profile of the lady above me. i like the way she posts her progress.
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    She looks very Happy and Funny! You would be a great person to hang around:tongue:
  • AllenMom4
    Options
    Very true!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options

thank you so much for always being so postitive and for always encouraging me, it helps me so much!!!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

thank you so much for always being so postitive and for always encouraging me, it helps me so much!!!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :heart:
    TPAM which would be our Laura Girl:flowerforyou: I think Laura is such an awesome find to have on MFP and so glad she's decided to join us here on the journey, she's the sweetest and has contributed ALOT in her short time here. I for one have been very inspired by her, she's always a cheerleader for folks and I think that is pretty special Laura:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
    Thanks for being you Hon:heart: We need so many more folks like you on here...got any friends to lure over?:laugh: :wink: :tongue: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    FC:heart:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Fitness Chick is just awesome. She has don't a great job losing weight, and always has input on every topic.
  • AllenMom4
    Options
    She has lost 33 pounds and look AMAZING!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    TPAM had such a great idea when she started this thread! and I love your hair!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    The person above me is a true, real person and has done such a great job losing 61 pounds!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    The person above me is a true, real person and has done such a great job losing 61 pounds!!:flowerforyou:

my Lord! The person above me has over 7770 posts! She is dedicated to MFP and will have such a cute and healthy baby in about 7.5 months!

And my nice thing about Max, since he jumped in before I could hit post...is that he is SUPER FAST to put messages on the board...speedy fingers over there I s'pose
  • TamTastic
    Options

my Lord! The person above me has over 7770 posts! She is dedicated to MFP and will have such a cute and healthy baby in about 7.5 months!

No, I only have 1570 posts.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Shut up!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    LOL I changed my original message when I saw Max posted before I could...
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    TBAM is very kind helpful and supportive and has a beautiful smile and sense of humor:happy: