Anyone up to a challenge?

Triple Treat Challenge (October 3- November 1)

Can you believe that we are so close to our goal? Unfortunately it is almost Halloween therefore there are many tricky way to get temptation on our way.
I thought there is no better way to continue our journey but spice it up with triple treat , that is right we are going to triple everything, we will work out more effective so I would like to make sure that you add to our regular workout time at least 3 minutes plus daily( if you started the challenge with 30 minutes than now you will have to workout 3 minutes more until you reach an hour, if you do workout an hour already than you need to add on top of our 60 min + 3min daily till you reach 90 min at least). Is it sounds crazy? Well it is crazy, but the good news is that you get more energized, strong and loose the weight in the same time.
As for food if you have eaten veggies+fruits during the day... NOW you have to contain 1 meal full of veggies or fruits make it a dinner so this way you don't trouble your stomach with something heavy and the following day you will feel the change .So as you see no heavy food at the night, but vitamins and full of energy. Also make sure you continue eating healthy foods during the day and drink the usual 64 oz of water+ drink at least 16 oz of green tea. We are still avoiding sugar and salt therefore keep in mind we are avoiding snacking unless it is something healthy. I would like you to encourage to write as many healthy snacking ideas as you could which will help our journey and make it easier to loose those stubborn kilos/lbs Can you do it? Of course you can as we are all in it supporting one another and besides we already finished 2 successful challenge so make it our goal to loose at least 6-10 lbs total at the end of this challenge.
So the rules shortly:

-add 3 minutes daily to your workout your choice of workout( as many burpees, push-ups, planks, jumping jacks you can do in the last 3 minutes )
-eat 1 meal of veggies/fruits at the night as dinner
-avoid sugar/salt
-drink 64oz of water and at least 16 oz of green tea(no sugar added)
- we will be checking in weekly each Monday to see the result therefore when starting check in your weigh on MFP and send it to me by e-mail.
-make sure to comment under the challenge daily so we can encourage others and get supportive ideas

Sign up by sending me an e-mail or commenting under this post(if we are not friend yet send me a request)!
Thank you all&Have fun everybody!
At the end of this challenge as a reward you can eat some candy as it is Halloween, but make sure you don't overeat yourself as our weight in is the following day morning :)
"Go the distance"

Replies

• Great Challenge! I am not much of a candy eater... but I like the challenge and think I might just join you... I will have to read the rules again lol
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    I think I will moderate the rules, as its seems a lot of workout :) So maybe instead of adding daily plus 3 minutes to the workout to add weekly :P
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    I like the challenge, I think I will join..

10547530.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DKBelle
    awesome :) I just add you so we can stay in contact!
    I like the challenge, I think I will join..

10547530.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Liking the challenge but not really understanding the rules on exercising. How are we going from 30 to 60 or 60 to 90? I'll send you a friend request.
  • DKBelle
    lol sorry :) I might have explained it wrong :) The main reason why I wrote that 30 and 60 min( if you just started to workout you might want to start from 30 minutes each day and add daily/weekly 3 minutes plus to your workout) If you workout already long time ago than you probably do 60 min at least a day so you will have to add each 3 minutes to the 60 min until you reach 90 minutes of workout daily :) I hope it is clear now if not let me know, English is not my native language :(((
    Liking the challenge but not really understanding the rules on exercising. How are we going from 30 to 60 or 60 to 90? I'll send you a friend request, and should there e like so many pounds to loose?
  • bugsygal89
    bugsygal89 Posts: 48 Member
    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to join this challenge!!!

I like the idea although I'll have to see about the exercise (as in a recent sprain is sadly going to limit what I do for working out until I heal haha). I really really really need to be in a challenge and have that group support and yours seems like a good idea :-)
  • DKBelle
    Thanks :) If you need to be pushed I am good at it :))) I am also stubborn so I guess I can be a good support!
    Thanks for joining :)
    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to join this challenge!!!

I like the idea although I'll have to see about the exercise (as in a recent sprain is sadly going to limit what I do for working out until I heal haha). I really really really need to be in a challenge and have that group support and yours seems like a good idea :-)
  • Juliette320
    Ooh I see lol I think like if I workout 30 mins do 3 more mins as hard as I can ? And please don't apologize for the English thing, your doing better than most I can't even speak or type a second language lol
  • DKBelle
    :) thanks, yes that is what I meant and you have a choice either do as many burpees as you can or push-ups, planks, jumping jacks you can do in the last 3 minutes )
    Is it doable?

Ooh I see lol I think like if I workout 30 mins do 3 more mins as hard as I can ? And please don't apologize for the English thing, your doing better than most I can't even speak or type a second language lol
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    I really like this! You have a lot of good ideas. I'd like to join. :)
  • DKBelle
    :) thanks it is nice of you :) I hope lot of us will do and keep it up till the end ! I will need to kick my butt daily as I usually get lazy, but promise that I keep going and push you guys to do the same!!!
    I really like this! You have a lot of good ideas. I'd like to join. :)
  • Juliette320
    Of course! I'm so in lol.
    :) thanks, yes that is what I meant and you have a choice either do as many burpees as you can or push-ups, planks, jumping jacks you can do in the last 3 minutes )
    Is it doable?