7 Days Diet Plan

Options
I am very poor in planning my meals. I just can't plan my meals somehow. Was surfing on net for some good diet plan that i just have to follow blinding ,meaning morning i get up and i see what i have to cook to eat (of course healthy stuff). I don't take any supplements so i feel milk is very important part of my diet. Here is a diet plan that i was going through. Planning to follow it. Would love to share it with MFP friends.

Day 1 - Fruits and Fruit Juice day

Water,fenugreek, 2 tumb at 6.30 AM

water + honey water 7 .30 AM

Carrot and orange juice1 cup ( 200 ml) 9 AM.

1 peach at 10 AM 1 cup water.

1 peach, 1 cup melon and 2 cups water 12 noon.

2 cup water, 1 peach at 4 .pm

1 apple at 4.30 pm 1 cup water

2 orange and 2 plums 2 cups water 3 dates at 8 PM

Day 2 - Vegetable and Vegetable Soup

3/4 lt water, Fenugreek At 7 AM

Honey + water at 8.30 AM

1 cup Tomato soup at 9 AM

2 cups warm water at 9.30 am

1 cucumber at 10.30 AM

1 cucumber at 1.30 PM

1 cup tomato soup and 1 serving ( 50 to 75 gms.) MW cooked cauliflower 2.30 PM

1 Cup tomato soup at 6.30 PM

1 carrot and 1 cucumber at 8.30 PM

Day 3 - Vegetable and Fruits day

Two tomatoes, one handful of cauliflower, 1 medium size onion and 2 green chilly.
some salt.
Just put tomato and green chilly in the mixer grinder and grind well.
Pour it in a pan, bring it to a boil add cauliflower and onion.
Bring it to a boil.
Add salt and pepper. Drink that is all.

Water, fenugreek at 6.30 AM

2 cups water

Honey + water at 9 AM 1 cup water

1 cup carrot and orange juice ( 200 ml) + 2 cups water 10 AM

1 ½ cups tomato, cauliflower, onion and green chilly soup 12 noon

1 cup water + 1 cup carrot and orange juice at 3 PM

1 cup Kiwi fruit juice at 6 PM

1 carrot , 1cucumber and 1/2 apple.

Day 4 - Banana and Milk day

Water + fenugreek 6.30 AM

Honey + water at 8AM

1 cup milk at 8 .30 AM

2 banana and 2 cups water at 10 AM

1 cup milk at 12 noon + water

1 cup milk and 1 banana at 4.30 PM

2 cups water
1 Banana for night and 2 cups of water.

Day 5 - Tomatoes and Sprout day

Water + fenugreek at 6. 30 AM

Honey + water at 7.30 AM

1 cup water

1 cup – 1hand full of sprout, 1 tomato, ½ carrot, 2 green chilly, 1 sp lemon juice and salt. I mixed them and took 1/2 cup at 8.15 AM + 2 cups of water at 8.15 AM

1/2 bowl sprout salad at 11.30AM with water

2 tomatoes at 1.30 PM with water

2 cups water at 4.30 PM

2 cucumber at 5.30 PM with water

2 cups water at 6 PM

1 cup – sprout salad at 9 PM + 2 cups water

Day 6- Potato and Sprout soup day

Water and Fenugreek at 6.30 AM

Honey + water at 7 .30 AM

1 boiled potato and butter (10 gm aprox.) 9 AM + 2 cups water

water at 11 AM

1 cup sprout soup at 1 PM

2 cucumber at 4PM + water

1 big cup sprout soup at 8 PM

Sprout Soup:

Take 1 Tomato 2 greenchilly and graind them.
Pour it in a pan and add one hand full of sprout.
Add salt and bring it to a boil.
That is all. Remove and drink.

Day 7-Baked or Boiled Vegetable and Red Rice day 7

Fenugreek + water 7 AM

Honey + water at 8 AM

1 carrot and 2 cucumber as break fast 9 AM + water

1 tomato at 11 AM + water

1 cup lemon rice + 1 cucumber + water as lunch 1 PM

15 - 20 small pieces of melon at 4 PM

1 big cup veg. soup at 7. 30 PM

Replies

• egaal
    egaal Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm not sure there's enough calories in this diet plan. Seems like one of those starvation diets.
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This seems to be like one of those fake starvation diets... i dont thinks its good to follow it will make u loose but u will bounce back to the same weight or more....
    Working out and eating enough is the best way..
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Agree with egaal. Why join/log or participate in mfp then do you own thing? Kind of mocks everyone who is trying to follow the mfp program.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    That actually looks disgusting! Sorry!
  • srazzack
    Options
    don't do this... this is malnutrition
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Personally I avoid any diet that is super strict on times to eat and even specifies when you can have water...
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    erm, that looks like you're going to eat 3 whole cucumbers in one day and you're going to go around drinking warm water too? I agree with keiraev, although I appreciate that everyone is different. I don't think that you are mocking others on MFP for looking up eating plans but it may be a good idea to see what other people on here find works - maybe check the posts in the "recipes" and "food and nutrition" sections . You won't be the only person who struggles with planning their meals; I for one cannot eat in that way, I have to wait until it's about time to eat and then get something I want, otherwise food rots in the fridge (and then I have to clean it out more often :laugh: ) I hope you find an eating plan that works for you though
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    BY THE WAY it's 1st October (in the UK anyway) - will you be getting new shoes?
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    BY THE WAY it's 1st October (in the UK anyway) - will you be getting new shoes?

What does this mean? Traditional buy new shoes day? ;)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Agree, that doesnt look like a healthy diet at all.
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Agree with egaal. Why join/log or participate in mfp then do you own thing? Kind of mocks everyone who is trying to follow the mfp program.

That's a bit much. She just wanted thoughts or suggestions, I don't think the OP was really trying to insult all MFP users, just lose weight.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    There isn't an "MFP programme". Its a tool. It helps record what you eat, and to a lesser extent your exercise. There's loads of ways of using this tool.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Looking at it, it seemed a bit light on, well everything..

Planing your meals in advance is no bad thing, and many people here do it, but I don't think it needs to be quite like this.
  • deepac456
    Options
    I have very bad eating habits. I need this kick start so that i can control myself. I would not continue this diet for more than 7 days but would love to start this way(if i could control my hunger)...! I am one of those lazy bones who don't enjoy doing exercise (other than walking)!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    This looks like the cabbage soup diet except ... There's no soup!
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You need to start by filling in your food diary with what you eat now and it will be an eye opener trust me. We all know what healthy food is. Try to eat fresh and avoid processed food. Walking counts as exercise and will give you extra calories to enjoy. You don't need a rigid diet plan. Eat healthy food, avoid processed food, move as much as possible and stay within your MFP calorie allowance and you will lose weigh without a magic diet plan. Easy really.
  • deepac456
    Options
    You need to start by filling in your food diary with what you eat now and it will be an eye opener trust me. We all know what healthy food is. Try to eat fresh and avoid processed food. Walking counts as exercise and will give you extra calories to enjoy. You don't need a rigid diet plan. Eat healthy food, avoid processed food, move as much as possible and stay within your MFP calorie allowance and you will lose weigh without a magic diet plan. Easy really.

I completely agree with you....but somehow i am not able to do without a strict diet plan. I need a kick start. Once i control my wild hunger for 3 - 4 days i am back on track!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    You do know that MFP IS designed for us to do our own thing and the cals/macros MFP gives you are not the ones you HAVE to use, hence the "custom" option......right? While I agree that too few calories a day is unhealthy and dangerous, I think telling someone that they are a mockery for doing their own thing, on a site designed for us to do our own thing, is very contradicting.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I see your point.

Maybe review the food diary of a friend?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    That's very low on protein. And very low on calories in general.

If you eat poorly now, you are just substituting on poor diet with another.

If you want to make things super simple, just pick a small handful of healthy foods and eat them every day. Like eggs and whole grain toast, and chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli. Eat the same exact thing every single day until you develop an understanding of what you should be eating, and then you can add some variety to the menu.

Also agree with looking at other people's diaries to get ideas.