WISHFULTHINKING
WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
IM BORED SO UMM
WHATS EVERYONE HAVING FOR LUNCH?

IM HAVING:
BOTTLE OF WATER
YOGURT
AND ALFREDO PASTA WITH CHCIKEN AND BROCOLI (GRILLED WHITE MEAT CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI AND PASTA I NA CREAMY ALFREDO SAUCE)

Replies

• WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    IM BORED SO UMM
    WHATS EVERYONE HAVING FOR LUNCH?

IM HAVING:
    BOTTLE OF WATER
    YOGURT
    AND ALFREDO PASTA WITH CHCIKEN AND BROCOLI (GRILLED WHITE MEAT CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI AND PASTA I NA CREAMY ALFREDO SAUCE)
  • shannasuggs
    shannasuggs Posts: 9 Member
    Bottle of Water and a Homemade Caesar Salad
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    open faced turkey sandwhich on light wonder white bread with 1 teaspooon fat free mricle whip 100 cal pack 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits and motts apple sacue. Then off to the Gym even in 15 below weather.
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    sauteed shrimp (8), blackbeans and rice, spinach
    and water
  • Weight Watcher Pasta Primivera and I added tuna (pouch, 1 serving)
    Diet Dr. Pepper
  • TommieAnn
    TommieAnn Posts: 7 Member
    I had an italian salad with hard boiled egg with a little dressing
    2 cups of water with lemon.
    Good luck
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    progresso light roasted chicken soup
    2 light multigrain pc. bread sprayed with butter spray w/2% Am Ch. slice (grilled cheese)
    granny smith dipped in ff caramel dip
  • DawnInOhio
    open faced turkey sandwhich on light wonder white bread with 1 teaspooon fat free mricle whip 100 cal pack 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits and motts apple sacue. Then off to the Gym even in 15 below weather.
    Ever try the granny smith Mott's? Nice and tart if you like that kinda thing. Yum.
  • Im having a salad with tomato basil dressing and homemade chicken and rice soup:flowerforyou:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    homemade salad with Newmans Own Sesame gginger dressing - 160 calories
    Watered down chrystal lite

very filling!

Ileana
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    I'm having lunch with my sister and we're having Chili's lunch special. Chicken tortilla soup, yum! I've been cold all week, I'm hoping it will warm me up! I've logged it in my diary as 2 cups and 1/4 basket of the chips and salsa that come with it (or a total of 400 calories but honestly I don't think I eat that many of the chips, I just use them as ladels for the salsa. I DO love salsa! :bigsmile:
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    Chicken & Vegetable Risotto. Yummy!
  • 6' Turkey with Pepper Jack Cheese...loaded with veggies. Jallapeno Smokehouse Almonds & an orange...water!
  • hdtoolgirl
    hdtoolgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Mesclun greens with grilled chicken, goat cheese, dried cranberries, sugarfree mandarin oranges, chopped pecans, and Kens' Raspberry Walnut Dressing.. for a total of .... 298 Calories! Yummy!
  • DawnInOhio
    Mesclun greens with grilled chicken, goat cheese, dried cranberries, sugarfree mandarin oranges, chopped pecans, and Kens' Raspberry Walnut Dressing.. for a total of .... 298 Calories! Yummy!
    Hey!!! That's my dinner! Except I have Kraft Rasp. with poppyseed, and blue cheese instead of goat. That is my FAV.
This discussion has been closed.