Finally under 300

Options
2»

Replies

• Leisa42
    Leisa42 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You have reached an incredible milestone. I watched as you set your mind to this. You envisioned, put forth the effort, and succeeded! How great is that? Awesome in my book! I have not even one cm of doubt that your final goal will be reached. You are a inspiration to so many including myself. Never look back my friend, it's right around the corner from here! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Awesome, that is absolutely Fantastic!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! I don't even know you and I'm so proud of you! :wink:
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    way to go!!! keep up the great work =D
  • charlesalvear
    charlesalvear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wayne, you're just the source of inspiration I've been looking for. I too am trying to break under the 300 mark and just began my journey. I know it can be done and your acomplishment gives me strength of mind to forge on. Kudos!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!! :drinker:
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Wayne you are just the best!! I am so proud of you!!!!! Seeing your hard work on a daily basis and receiving your never-ending support is what makes you the great pal you are!! Not only are you focused on your own goals but you motivate and support everyone else too!

HUGS!!!!
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! Keep it up!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    SO PROUD OF YOU WAYNE!!!! You are doing a Great job! keep up the hard work! It is Paying off!!

:drinker:
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Good job man.. KEEP IT UP!:smokin:
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    you have reached a great milestone!! I know you will have continued success as you are making such positive lifestyle changes. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!