Besides water, what else is safe to drink?

Options
2»

Replies

• Chakka62
    Options
    I know water is just so bland, but as far as calories go you just can't beat it. I will sometimes add either lemon or lime juice to my water just to give it some kind of flavor.

11318385.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I love Mio I get it at WalMart or Target next to the crystal light
  • catrojas
    catrojas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    if you go to the starbucks inside target they have a drink called hint. it's pure water with blackberry essence added.... I LOVE it, no cals, no sweeteners. and its just enough to make me love it. my friend puts a shot of apple juice in her water bottle each day to give it a hint of sweetness too. or sobe life water has no calories. they use a stevia extract for the sweetness, and there are plenty of flavors
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    Anything is safe to drink, just long as you stay hydrated. I like to drink a little milk or some fruit juice. It may be some calories but at least it's healthy. Unsweetened tea is another one, or tea with one or two splenda packets.
  • mrsgolfie
    mrsgolfie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I will have a diet coke sometimes. Also love have Liptons herbal pure pepperment tea (decaf) and it's 0 calories and sugar...Also like water; so don't have a problem with that. I also will use 4oz of skim milk with Almond Breeze Vanilla 40z . Find the almond breeze little to thick consistency compared to skim milk which I'm used to. The skim has sugar though :(.
    Like plain water with a slice of lime or lemond too.
  • mrsgolfie
    mrsgolfie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I will have a diet coke sometimes. Also love have Liptons herbal pure pepperment tea (decaf) and it's 0 calories and sugar...Also like water; so don't have a problem with that. I also will use 4oz of skim milk with Almond Breeze Vanilla 40z . Find the almond breeze little to thick consistency compared to skim milk which I'm used to. The skim has sugar though :(.
    Like plain water with a slice of lime or lemond too.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I add very little vitamin water to my nalge.. give it just enough of a kick that you don't feel like you are drowning :)
  • flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've been known to add a little bit of Goya fruit Nectar to my water. It's just enough to lightly flavor the water without adding many calories.
  • michedarnd
    michedarnd Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I add a splash of lemon or lime to my water, but with meals, I LOVE some of the herbal teas. They have a LOT of flavor while still having no calories. Also, since green tea is considered a weight loss aid, you might choose to have your green tea with your meals. I typically have oolong tee with my breakfast (also as a weight loss aid), green tea with my lunch, and herbal tea with my dinner (all unsweetened). The rest of the liquid is water.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I like Lipton's citrus green tea. I generally cannot stand green tea, have tried for years to develop a taste for it, but this stuff is alright. Some of the Sobe Lean flavors are pretty good too.