Yeah me!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I went to Wendy's and ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, side salad, and small chili. Well after seeing the calorie count, I took off the bread and only at the chicken and the chili. I gave the salad to a co worker (I know I should have eaten that instead of the chili but it's cold out and I wanted something warm).

Hey, at least I took the bread off and looked up the calories BEFORE I ate it and ruined my day.

Yeah Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    I went to Wendy's and ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, side salad, and small chili. Well after seeing the calorie count, I took off the bread and only at the chicken and the chili. I gave the salad to a co worker (I know I should have eaten that instead of the chili but it's cold out and I wanted something warm).

Hey, at least I took the bread off and looked up the calories BEFORE I ate it and ruined my day.

Yeah Memaw
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    Good for you for making wise choices! The chillie doesn't have that many calories in it and it has protein and nutrients from the beans so I think your alright there.

Good job!
  • memaw66
    Options
    Thank you! :drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Isnt that an awesome feeling to know you jumped a hurdle!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    great job, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Oh their chili is great. It has almost an exact 40/40/20 ratio of P/C/F and I think it's really tasty. I like their chicken sandwiches more than anyone else's.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!