My weight loss

Options
I cannot believe that I have lost 27.8 lbs and counting.....I have set 2 goals and reached them with myfitnesspal.com and my training program for a full marathon......My 1st marathon!!!! I am so happy with my weight loss....wish I had known about myfitnesspal a long, long time ago.......

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. Keep it up.:flowerforyou:
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Great work!
  • abirdy
    abirdy Posts: 36
    Options
    great for you. keep up the good work.. congratulations
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making your goals! I agree that this site (and the people on it) are amazing. It is so motivational to log on and hear of other peoples success and day to day struggles. Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • Butrfli
    Butrfli Posts: 50
    Options
    I hear ya! I weighed in today with exactly 27lbs lost too. It's a good feeling. Can't wait to hit the 30 lb mark then I'll be half way to my goal. I'm averaging about 10lbs/mo, which is good and slow for permanent weightloss. Keep up the great work!!! Great job with the marathon. That's awesome!
  • rettab773
    rettab773 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, I love myfitnesspal and i'm doing real good. Where was myfitnesspal years ago?!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!