I'm sexy and I know it!

Options
emd0019
emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
Good morning, at least over here in Alabama it is :happy: . Anyway I think everyone should listen to this song because I think each and every one of you is sexy in their own way. :smooched:
It could be your eyes, hair, skin, demeanor, quirks, brains, etc, etc.:glasses:

Hope you like this song, it makes my day everytime I hear it!!! :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&ob=av2e

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I used to rock a speedo. Maybe its time to rethink my underwear.

I listen to this one every day to get me pumped at work.
    http://youtu.be/NisCkxU544c
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    lol... not my kind of song, but it certainly made me smile. Thanks! :)
  • emd0019
    Options

I greatly appreciate your taste in music lol
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options

I liked both of them, but this one really made me laugh! Especially the stuff regarding Debra haha
  • hinduu
    hinduu Posts: 1
    Options
    Nice inspirational words from you to start the day. Not too crazy about the song though.
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I've heard the song on XM several times and thought it had a great beat. After seeing the video, I love it! Thanks for the link :)
  • emd0019
    Options
    I've heard the song on XM several times and thought it had a great beat. After seeing the video, I love it! Thanks for the link :)

You. Are. Welcome. :wink: lol
    Some of my girls and I were breaking it down to that song in the car and then a few days after that they released the video:love: .... I thought I was going to die from laughing :laugh:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    After watching them perform that song live three times this year, I can't watch a video. It just doesn't compare! What a fun song, though.

Kailee <3 Redfoo.
  • emd0019
    Options
    Okay Hush this is going to sound weird but I was just on another posting and saw your post where you said "you were so happy" and looked at your pics because you didn't look overjoyed in your profile pic so I was trying to see if you were being facetious. Anyway, I saw your animal print pants in one and almost sent you a message about how awesome they were! I'm so jealous you have gotten to see them 3 times! I love them!:love:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Okay Hush this is going to sound weird but I was just on another posting and saw your post where you said "you were so happy" and looked at your pics because you didn't look overjoyed in your profile pic so I was trying to see if you were being facetious. Anyway, I saw your animal print pants in one and almost sent you a message about how awesome they were! I'm so jealous you have gotten to see them 3 times! I love them!:love:

Oh I love those pants! I wish they still fit me. What size do you wear? Send me a message and let me know. [:

They are SO amazing live. I'm super lucky to have managed to catch them every time they came to my state.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I love dancing to this song :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I swore I would NEVER get into LMFAO. But my gosh I heart this song. The wigglewiggle part cracks me up!
  • emd0019
    Options
    I swore I would NEVER get into LMFAO. But my gosh I heart this song. The wigglewiggle part cracks me up!

Yes, sometimes they are just too awesome to deny :laugh: