Looking for some more friends for motivation and support...

Options
Ive only been a member of this group for a week and i need some more friends for support and motivation...

A little about me...

Im a mother of two wondeful girls who are seven and almost four (my baby is growing up...anyone got any tips on how to keep her adorable and sweet and little forever????)...

I am married but my husband is away for about 10 to 11 months the year due to his job with the Department of Defense...

I have adopted a healthy lifestyle...this is by no means a diet...i eat what i want just not too much...i exercise daily through the week using the Curves Smart Program...

I am just looking for support and motivation...my move from Australia to the United States has not been an easy one and five years later I still dont have any close friends which kind of sucks but it is what is it....

My starting weight was 301lbs in September of last year...my current weight is 211lbs with about 65lbs more to go...its been a journey but i am seeing that im beginning to reach my destination...

Thanks all...I would love to have more friends to push me along the way to health and most of all, happiness!!!

Replies

• foodluver27
    Options
    feel free to add me...I am the same way when it comes to eating. I don't like the word diet (such an ugly word!) but I am just trying to eat healthier...less sweets and fried foods. I still cook every night..just watch my portions and calorie intake
  • Go ahead and add me if you'd like. I started this journey about a month ago, and as of this morning's weigh in, I'm down 13.5 pounds! Want to lose a total of 90-100, so I have a ways to go....baby steps. I'm always looking for encouragement and support, so I'd love to have another friend to go on this journey with me!! Good luck!
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    bump...anyone else???

thanks to those who have replied!
  • coffeegal72
    Options
    You're welcome to add me too. I joined this week and I love the site already. My friend who invited me told me this was like facebook for weight loss :)

Kathy
  • AliceRabbit13
    AliceRabbit13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am a single parent of a 9 and 3 year old boys, and I can understand being uprooted, I've been uprooted all my life, and now I volunterred for it by being in the military lol
    I am new to town, and any friends, even online ones, are awesome. :)
    One step at a time, and we're with you the whole way :)