shoulder clicking

Options
My left shoulder started clicking a couple months back and has been getting worse ( I was told it was nothing and to ignore it) Did my normal exercises with weights last night.. Clicking same as before no pain to go with it.. I woke up in pain this morning and it seems to be getting worse. Wondering what the heck i did now...lol Does anybody have any tricks or exercises to help it? My right knee does it as well...lol

Replies

• Hollybot
    Hollybot Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My shoulders and knees to it to, its just fluid and gas!
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    have a chiropractor check it out. definitely. :)
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    When my shoulders click, it means my rotator cuffs. I had to go to physical therapy and they gave me a few exercises and they really helped. My pain was anywhere from the back of my neck, to down my shoulders and arms. If you want the exercises, message me. Hope you feel better soon!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    My left shoulder started clicking a couple months back and has been getting worse ( I was told it was nothing and to ignore it) Did my normal exercises with weights last night.. Clicking same as before no pain to go with it.. I woke up in pain this morning and it seems to be getting worse. Wondering what the heck i did now...lol Does anybody have any tricks or exercises to help it? My right knee does it as well...lol

My trainer says that it's from not stretching enough. Find a super stretch routine. Shoulders are tough to get into.