This is much easier than

Options
Starving myself like I used to and it's much more effective! I'm going down slowly but steadily! 2 weeks and SEVEN pounds. It makes me more motivated to stay in control and to exercise! You are such wonderful help!

Replies

• Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Starving myself like I used to and it's much more effective! I'm going down slowly but steadily! 2 weeks and SEVEN pounds. It makes me more motivated to stay in control and to exercise! You are such wonderful help!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

MFP makes this much easier than the ways I have tried also!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I totally agree with you. This site really has made it easier for me. What a reality check I got when I started.

Best wishes on your journey:flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all :wink:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all :wink:

Ditto to your ditto!!! :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Double dog ditto--

Double_owned_dog.gif

(this is what I found when I put 'double dog' on photobucket-- there's something wrong with me today-- I can't stop giggling.)
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    MFP makes sense! It makes you alert around food and the food choices you make daily. The rest is our job through exercise and some form of activity. Total result = weight loss. The math is simple and the program teaches us how.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    So glad you've figured that out! :happy:

And this time around, you'll lose weight AND look great at the same time! Not gaunt and pale and dark eyes (which comes from starving)

And you won't suffer!!!! WOOO!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I agree. I have been on WW for almost 2 years and never really understood the points concept. MFP shows me what I need for the day (calories) what I've burned and what I need to eat for the rest of the evening. I'm eating more during the day to accumulate the calories I have burned. The pounds are coming off. I am extremly exctited. I've prayed for my own formula to loose weight. THis is reallly working for me. It makes me want to work out and loose weigh the right way. For example, I had a DQ burger and fries last night and when I got home to log my food I was so suprised of the calories and I didn't want to go over that I turned on Law and Order and got on my elliptical. I burned 300 calories and didn;t go over my limiit. Thank God for MFP.
    :bigsmile:
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yeah I really love this site..Its so awesome n makes u really see what ur puttin in ur mouth..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!