Using Only Survey Money for Xmas

Options
Since September 16th, I have been using money I made from doing surveys to buy Christmas presents for my husband and daughter!

So far I have bought:

HUBBY'S LIST:

Xbox 360 game
Kat Von D book
Jesse James biography
2 shirts with snarky sayings
Tattoo book

DAUGHTER'S LIST:

Hedbanz game
ICarly lunchbox

I have spent $89.55 so far on presents, using JUST money from surveys or Amazon gift codes I got from surveys!

I started a blog about this and would love to have some readers or comments!

http://surveysanta.livejournal.com

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    That sounds really cool. I book marked that to work on that later. How much time do you spend doing those everyday?
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I do a stupid amount of surveys. Best site I use is valued opinions, seem to get paid out all the time.
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Just a couple hours really. But the more time you spend on doing them, the more you will make. Just like any "job"
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to make a quick post explaining why I closed this thread. If you will refer to the rules for this section:

1) No advertising or self-promotion. You may not post advertisements for other services, websites, etc. which intend to sell products or services for monetary gain. Any such links will be removed at moderator discretion without warning and could result in your posting privileges being revoked. You also may not make any posts from which you might financially benefit, i.e. "message me for more info", "I can get you free samples", "visit my site for more info", etc.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself or any other staff members.

Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay on MyFitnessPal.

_Ben
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.