My weight loss pictures. I am so motivated now.

Options
bettycass
bettycass Posts: 23 Member
It is hard for a a person over 65 to lose weight, but with the help from MFP I have lost 24 pounds and I am motivated now to lose at least 10 more. I am not looking to be able to wear a bikini but to be at a healthier weight for my age. Have too much diabetes, cancer and heart disease in my family. I do not want to another statistic. I can't figure out how to add pictures but there are some posted on my profile. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you are also a senior looking to get healthier.....Betty

Replies

• alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    You look great - keep up the good work!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    great! Congratulations!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow Nurse Betty (lol) you look wonderful and a lot younger than you say you are too! Keep up the great work!

I love nurses - I spend a fair bit of time under their care and get verklempt thinking about how much love and attention they give every day on the job. You deserve the best my dear!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    holy smokes...that is awesome! congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • bettycass
    bettycass Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I appreciate the nice words. I get called Nurse Betty by a lot of my patients, BTW. haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!