What's your slightly obscure new favourite part of your body

Options
hail87666
hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
Mine's my collar bones (as in I have them now) and my shoulders ....used to cover them up. All the time I've been losing weight I've been targeting the usual most hated parts ....legs, tum etc, this is a very welcome little bonus. *heads on over to clothes sites to shop for revealing tops* ;)

Replies

• sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I noticed the other day that my watch is flopping around all over the place. I never realized I had fat wrists ;)
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My ankles =D I love how they poke out now. When I was bigger I used to get upset at how I looked in sandals...now I can show em off a bit =p
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 5lb but my rings feel a bit looser :wink:

I'm looking forward to finding my hip bones again, it's been years since I could find them!
  • Jiv7
    Jiv7 Posts: 36
    Options
    I had lost about 40lbs once before and I never realized it til someone said you have a beautiful decolletage! Now im working on getting back! lol
  • lisasbig30
    Options
    I've only lost 5lb but my rings feel a bit looser :wink:

I'm looking forward to finding my hip bones again, it's been years since I could find them!

I too am looking forward to seeing my hip bones again. It's been a long long time.
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm actually getting that feminine curve of my back - swooping in and down the spine and out & around my butt. I used to be straight down. Still have pounds to lose there, but more than once I've looked in the mirror while trying on clothes and went "oh!"
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    one word Cheeckbones !!!!!!!!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I got hips with my second child, and my husband is quite a fan. :-) they're here to stay now and I actually quite like them, I'm more of an hourglass shape now, but they'll be getting smaller with the rest of me as I lose weight. (Hopefully. I'd be really bottom heavy if they didn't.)
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Legs and upper body - now have much better definition.
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I like my wrists. No matter how big or small I am, they always stay the same size :)
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I'm enjoying a face that isn't so ROUND and less of a double chin when smiling! :0)
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Once I'm introduced to my hip bones, it will be that :P But for right now, I'm really liking the shoulder dimples I'm getting.
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    Collar bones and legs
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    The muscle on the front of my shin. I never knew there was a muscle there!

And a bonus, it doesn't hurt nearly as much when I whack my shin against something, now that the bone doesn't take a direct hit! :laugh:
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm happy to have only one chin again! :)
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    My fingers because it is now so easy to slip my engagement ring on & off- and I no longer have to take it off for days because it's too tight :happy:
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    My back without back boobs :laugh: I keep feeling it cos its getting less lumpy!
  • Dragonzfyre11
    Options
    I dont know yet because my weight keeps rollercoasting
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    My legs are coming back.

I was a ballet dancer/teacher up until about 5 years ago. I had beautiful legs.

They are snapping back into shape and I have killer claves. :-)
  • sryan8408
    sryan8408 Posts: 244
    Options
    My sides, I usually lay on my stomach with one leg bent and my sides would touch unless i barely had my leg bent and now I can put my leg at a 90 degree angle and still no touching :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!