hello

Options
:cry: new to site and in need of help

Replies

• SadieluvzWolvez1
    Options
    HELLOOOOO!!!!! welcome to MFP!! good luck on your jouney and feel free to add me! :3 any questions ill try to answer for you.
  • Dustymodoc
    Options
    Hi,
    What kind of help? I am new too and need to find out where to get the tickers for weight lost and exercise. Heh, Let's be friends on this? Anyway, have a great week and good luck to you.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Hi There,
    Start by reading some of the dieting and motivational tips on the message boards. Also, I would try to follow a specific plan and a possible calorie cap *current weight x7=maximum calories per day* I have used other attempts like cutting sugar, or cutting carbs, but they always seem to make me feel very limited. I can eat whatever I want right now as long as I stay within my calorie limit. However, if you fill up on veggies and fruit then you have a lot more food within one day, as opposed to having one burger and fries and that's your ENTIRE day's value.
    Also i suggest Eating, not drinking your calories. Stay away from soda, juice, dessert drinks and high calorie alcohol. Just a few suggestions. I hope they work for you :)
    Stacey:flowerforyou:
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Hi,
    What kind of help? I am new too and need to find out where to get the tickers for weight lost and exercise. Heh, Let's be friends on this? Anyway, have a great week and good luck to you.

Click tools and go through there to find "tickers"
    Then copy and paste the address given into you "signature" on this current message board page.

Stacey
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome Just friend me will do what I can to help. There is a lot of us here who welcome you and are willing to help