woke up 2lbs heavier than i was 2 days ago

SaraWojcik19
SaraWojcik19 Posts: 114 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
this is normal right? it fluctuates right?
so how do i know if i weigh 128.5 like it said the other day or if i weigh 130 like it said today?
my ticker shows that i am 129 which means i lost 2 lbs because thats the weight i was for a few days in a row so i changed it. now the scale says 130 again. should i change my weight or what?

or maybe is it better to just weigh myself every Monday and go by that and that only?

Replies

• SaraWojcik19
    SaraWojcik19 Posts: 114 Member
    this is normal right? it fluctuates right?
    so how do i know if i weigh 128.5 like it said the other day or if i weigh 130 like it said today?
    my ticker shows that i am 129 which means i lost 2 lbs because thats the weight i was for a few days in a row so i changed it. now the scale says 130 again. should i change my weight or what?

or maybe is it better to just weigh myself every Monday and go by that and that only?
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    http://primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/weight/scale.htm

Best. article. ever.

and yes, once a week will save your sanity.
  • robsgal
    robsgal Posts: 50 Member
    Some days we just retain more water than others. I wouldn't worry though, see what the scale says in a few days.
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Once a week ..

it drives me nuts that the wii fit wants me to weigh myself everyday. I found myself getting neurotic when I did that.
  • I have the same question... but mine was 9 pounds!!!! i got on the scale last night after a hard work out and I weighted 121 , i woke up this morning before my walk and i was 130.5, how did that happen??

Not sure, but I am def. just going believe the scale was crazy!!
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    I weigh pretty much every day to keep myself on track, but I only log my weight on Mondays.
This discussion has been closed.