Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fall brings back so much...

Even the smell of it can bring back memories. I remember when I first moved to Baltimore in 2003, recently divorced and starting life again, alone, for the first time since I was 17! I remember dreading Sundays. I was away from my family and all my close friends had families of their own. Sundays became the worst day of the week for me. I missed my family and I missed the life I had on Long Island, although I didn't miss the ex.
I remember when my now husband and I started dating I started hating Sundays less and less. He was making me part of his family and we were becoming a family as well. Now, I have loved Sundays for a long time. Mark and I have been married for over six years and have two beautiful boys. But once in awhile, a memory will come back, and I have to remember how far I have come from those memories and have so much to be proud of and thankful for.
The best part of my Sundays now, breakfast with my family, and the gym with my boys! And of course RAVENS DAY! :) Thanks guys for listening, I just wanted to put this out there, to remind myself why it is so important to be healthy for the family that I have yesterday, today and tomorrow :)

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Thanks for posting, and reminding everyone how much things can change in a relatively short time. I'm glad Sundays are good for you now.