That's all :(

Replies

• hiemerapril
    hiemerapril Posts: 69 Member
    skinnytaste.com
  • chollingshed74
    chollingshed74 Posts: 57 Member
    lol
  • Do you have room in your diet for treats? Make this your next one but work for it maybe? (Like I can talk)
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Eat one, then workout! HAHA
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Eat one then, get over it, and move on.
    03258 Posts: 60
    LOL ME TOO
  • Eat one then, get over it, and move on.

I second it!
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member

My thoughts exactly! Make it a good one; sit down and savor it with an nice beverage, and only have one.
    What is life without a cupcake every now and then?
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    A butterfinger cupcake sounds good right now!
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    death_by_cupcake_poster-p22884162491432511939iq_400.jpg

Enjoy. :P
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    I hate days like that! I try to find small treats that aren't high in calories and keep them on hand for cravings like that. Otherwise I drink a big glass of water and ask myself if I'm still hungry. Good luck!
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Chocolate MIAM (muffin in a minute).

1/4 cup flax meal
    1 tbsp cocoa powder
    1 tbsp splenda
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    1/2 tsp cinnamon
    1 egg
    1 tbsp sugar free choc chips (optional)

Mix all ingredients well in large coffee mug and microwave for 1 minute. Let stand for another minute and turn out onto a plate. Can make a frosting out of 1 oz cream cheese, 1 packet splenda and 1 tsp cocoa powder.

This is what gets me by when the cupcake monster hits.
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    I go to target and buy a single serving cupcake from a company called ticklebelly. the cupcakes are a bit decadent at about 300 calories, but it is my yummy sometimes treat! i like that i only can buy one!
  • After working on weight loss for a while, my suggestion is to go out and buy a single cupcake or peice of cake, and try to burn off the calories today/tomorrow if possible. If I make a batch of cupcakes (even low fat ones) when I need a fix, I will end up eating A LOT more calories compared to 1 regular one - and much less work! ;)

The other good thing is that if you are like me and often too lazy to go out a get one, the craving will probably be gone by the morning...

Good Luck getting through the night!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member

I second it!

Agreed!!! "A" cupcake won't hurt.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    So have one. I really like mini cupcakes. Perfect ratio of frosting to cake and perfect serving size (if you eat just one or two and not the whole package of 6).
  • TheDudette
    TheDudette Posts: 173 Member
    I bake them for a living, I've got about 8 dozen in my house right now that you could gladly have. They are taunting me.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    If you haven't had one in awhile. Eat one. Just one won't hurt. I will have treats once in awhile. Just don't make a habit out of it. :)
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    I got this tasty little recipe from my Weight Watchers days :)
    Serve it warm. It's 50 cals without the frosting; 100 calorie with frosting.

CAKE in a MUG
    Combine one box of angel food cake (the kind that you just add water and cook) and one box of cake mix (any flavor). Mix them together, I just put them both in a big ziplock baggie and shake it up. Store the ziplock in the fridge and use as you go. This makes 16 servings.

Then take 1/3 cup of the cake mix and 3 tablespoons of water; mix in a large mug.
    Microwave for 1 min.

Top it off with 1 tablespoon of store bought frosting. My favorite is Duncan Hines whipped.

Voila! Delicious 100 calorie cupcake.