Round 2...

Options
Hello all!!! I am on my 2nd round on this weight loss journey. In 2009 I lost 20 lbs using MFP. Then I got pregnant and just quit dieting and exercising all together. Unfortunately, I miscarried at 13 weeks. Since my husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for 3 years, then when we did, I miscarried. I was devastated. Needless to say I went into a depression and gained my 20 lbs + back. I am ready now to change my life forever. I still blame myself for not continuing my healthy journey resulting in the miscarriage, so now I am ready to jump back on that wagon and do it for good. No matter what other things happen in my life. I've learned my lesson.

Anyways, Im always looking for support. It really helps!! feel free to add me as a friend. I will try my hardest to support and motivate my MPF friends!!!

Thank you for listening and good luck on you journey!

Replies

• Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Oh thats such a horrible story, i'm so sorry for your loss.
    It's great that you've joined again and are continuing on your journey, all the best!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    OH...so sorry for you loss, welcome back and good luck...feel free to add me if you like:flowerforyou: