LOVING TURBOFIRE! Share me your results!

Options
I am loving TurboFire's HIIT workouts. Its so much fun! I will start once I get resistance bands and HR monitor. Which is better? Polar FT4 or FT7? And what resistance bands do you recommend? 10 lb ones or 20?

Replies

• skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i just got the polar ft7 and i love it!! i don't believe the ft4 tells you calories burned, but i could be wrong. but i say the ft7!!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 of the Prep Schedule, so I'm not to the HIIT classes yet. So far I like it, it's a change from Zumba. I am coming to the conclusion that I probably didn't need to start with the prep schedule, but I was a 'fraidy cat to start right with week one. I haven't measured yet, supposed to do that at the end of week 5, but I do think I've lost some inches. No weight loss yet, but for me that is normal. I seem to lose inches rather than weight. <sigh> I know it will come, but it is frustrating!
  • melmck2011
    Options
    I have the FT4 and it does tell you the calories burned. It comes in a very cute bronze color and I love mine! I use it all the time and it perfect for my needs.
  • Kissxx
    Kissxx Posts: 99
    Options
    I might get the ft4 just cuz its a lil cheaper. :)@lkm111 you should start the HIIT workouts, it is so much fun!
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is my new love!! I've seen amazing results! Not just in weight or inch loss, but I'm looking very toned all over. And my endurance is amazing. I was very intimidated by the high jumps initially but I've been doing them with no problem!!
    Today is my rest day but all day I've been singing "Get Your Funky Track Back" ! lol

I have a Polar 4 and it's perfect for my needs.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I also have the FT4 and it works for me!

I have whatever resistance band came with the program (I got it from Beach Body and it came with one).

I did the 12 week program (results linked in my profile) and still do some of the DVDs occasionally.
  • Kissxx
    Kissxx Posts: 99
    Options
    @Rachel I borrowed mine from a friend so I dont have the resistance bands. Can you share me the 12 week program? Cuz I only have the 20 week program.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    @Rachel I borrowed mine from a friend so I dont have the resistance bands. Can you share me the 12 week program? Cuz I only have the 20 week program.

It's the same just stop at 12 weeks. I didn't buy the "advanced" DVDs that would take me up to 20 weeks, you can't keep going without them.