One of "those" questions...

Options
DawnInOhio
DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
Would you give up 100,000 dollars a year for life, if you could eat what ever you wanted without weight or health repercussions?
I think I would.:embarassed:

Replies

• DawnInOhio
    Options
    Would you give up 100,000 dollars a year for life, if you could eat what ever you wanted without weight or health repercussions?
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    yup, in a second! LOL
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    nah:noway: Food is merely fuel for my body now...I think of it in such a different way than I used to when I ate in unhealthy ways... but that's just me :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    No I don't think I would, I get bored of food easily now - especially bad foods - they don't taste as good as I remember any more - can't be a bad thing though
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    nah:noway: Food is merely fuel for my body now...I think of it in such a different way than I used to when I ate in unhealthy ways... but that's just me :flowerforyou:
    Hope to get there someday, but the freedom of not overthinking every calorie, and just eating what I'm in the mood for, just once in my life..ahhh. Even when I'm gaining weight, it is still on my mind with every bite.
  • HustleRose
    Options
    Well, I don't HAVE $100, 000/year, or like in ten years. Lol. But if I diiiid, then hellz yeah. I'm sorry, but I love food. I just love food. :tongue:
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    in a second! i just LOVE all different foods to much and i HATE the guilt!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    NO WAY! I like money more than food.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    No, I think I'm good to go with the money.:drinker:

I eat whatever I want.............just less of it!!:bigsmile:

You know, 3 bites of cake tastes just as good as a whole piece!!:wink:

:laugh:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I would have to take the $$. I have too many bills and responsibilities with the children.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

no im not obsessed with food-but thats my opinion-

(my problem isn't eating too much its not working out and being active like I should be)
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I think the eating out and trying to gorge myself, to make it worth it, would be a good trade off. I think it would get old really fast.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I'll take the cash, thank you.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Cash please, ty!:smile:
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    Well...I didn't really haaavvvve the cash :wink: but okay, good to know.:laugh:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Well...I didn't really haaavvvve the cash :wink: but okay, good to know.:laugh:

Even an IOU is fine.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    No way! I could use the extra money. I could pay off debts, buy myself a nice manufactured home and buy lots of purses and shoes. :bigsmile:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I take the cash! I would not miss the food!!!!!
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Show me the money!
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Options
    Hell NO! I'd take the money. There is so much in life to experience! Put the fork down!