When you first started

Options
drinking all of this water, did you feel bloated as heck? I feel sooo full all the time, I want to eat, but basically have to force it down to get my calories in.. Will it go away?

Replies

• ChristyMomx3
    Options
    drinking all of this water, did you feel bloated as heck? I feel sooo full all the time, I want to eat, but basically have to force it down to get my calories in.. Will it go away?
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    No bloating for me, but it wasn't night and day for me either. I drank quite a bit of water before MFP.
  • Areed227
    Areed227 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought a water bottle with a straw and a swear it makes all the difference. Target sells some that hold 32 ounces - so two fill ups and you are done.

I don't feel as bloated because I think I am taking smaller sips and not pounding it down. Does that make sense?

Hope the bloat goes away!
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options

Yeah, I understand that. I am enjoying the water. I feel more alert, and more energy, and it is keeping me from being hungry.. I have noooo problem drinking enough. I'm actually getting more then 8 cups. I just feel bloated all the time.
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    I bought a water bottle with a straw and a swear it makes all the difference. Target sells some that hold 32 ounces - so two fill ups and you are done.

I don't feel as bloated because I think I am taking smaller sips and not pounding it down. Does that make sense?

Hope the bloat goes away!
    Thanks! I already drink out of a bottle with a straw... I don't drink mine very fast either...
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options

I LOVE random informative links! Thanks!