Women's (maybe men's too!) opinions needed :)

Options
Ok, so I have a date Monday night and I can't decide what shoes to wear. Which ones do you like better? :)

dbl.jpg

Replies

• aimibean
    aimibean Posts: 243
    Options
    dblb.jpg

There ya go. :)
    It depends - what are you planning on wearing with them? :)
  • crazychrisr92
    Options
    well I think it depends on the outfit you are going to wear and were you are going to wear them to
  • juggalotus
    Options
    Thanks! None of the freaking links were working! grr. lol.........Now i have a tiny picture!

But anyway, I have no idea what I am wearing yet! Either black pants or dark(ish) jeans and a pink shirt with a white tank top under it. I like achieving the layered look...I don't know yet! lol
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    I love this site...

Where else could you ask complete strangers about your dress code?!

I can't figure out how to open it!
  • aimibean
    Options
    I like the silver slingbacks best then, but I may be biased as I'm always swayed by something sparkly! ;)
  • juggalotus
    Options
    I like the silver slingbacks best then, but I may be biased as I'm always swayed by something sparkly! ;)

They're actually gold. I LOVE sparkly stuff! I can't resist them! :) I dont know how the pink would look with the gold shoes? eh...
  • aimibean
    Options

They're actually gold. I LOVE sparkly stuff! I can't resist them! :) I dont know how the pink would look with the gold shoes? eh...

Ooh sorry, my eyesight is failing me this morning, obviously! :P I still like the sparkly ones best, I think they'd look cute. :)
  • anneke123456
    Options
    They both say two different things the black one looks sexy the sparkly one looks just fun and maybe the silver one needs worn with a dress or something but not jeans. The black ones would suit more than the silver ones.
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    me I would go with the black
    simple reason as you said would the gold look good with pink - not sure but black is an investment as they will go with most things
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    dblb.jpg

There ya go. :)
    It depends - what are you planning on wearing with them? :)
    and how far you got to walk in them :happy:
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love them both. But Couldn't walk in them ha
  • Anise6789
    Anise6789 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Though I like the silver best , I would wear the black with a layered look.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I think the black are more casual/sleek and the silver are more clubbing worthy? if that makes sense..
  • moon_light10
    Options
    Has to be sparkly, everytime
    Have a great night
  • crazychrisr92
    Options
    Everyone seems to love sparkly. Would adding glitter to the black pair work or would that just look trashy?
  • juggalotus
    Options

Ooh sorry, my eyesight is failing me this morning, obviously! :P I still like the sparkly ones best, I think they'd look cute. :)

It's ok :) They do look sliver in the picture. My fault! lol...I think I am going to go with the sparkly ones. i just have to try on the whole outfit. I lost weight in my feet oddly enough so they feel so much better and my feet aren't crushed anymore. So excited to wear them!
  • Lauren38570
    Options
    those silver ones are so so pretty!
  • aimibean
    Options
    Everyone seems to love sparkly. Would adding glitter to the black pair work or would that just look trashy?

Adding glitter to anything is instantly magic.
  • juggalotus
    Options

Hahah....funny :) No, I wouldn't add glitter to the black ones. But i was also thinking of buying a new pair. Maybe a black platform pump. Love platform pumps! They look so sexy
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    On the right.